WIKILEAKS, GOOD OR BAD

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

artymac

WIKILEAKS, GOOD OR BAD

Post by artymac »

Well you can't get away from it, so we may has well see what the panel think!
Does it create barriers between countries/people because it confirms the way people speak about each other when they're not there.

Does it on a scale of 1-10, mean; a red face for a politian, up to, a very large number of peoples lives being put at risk.

Are leaders around the world having to face up to and come out of the shadows to speak about their regional problems, that may yet have global implications. i.e. the number of middle eastern countries who raised grave concerns about Iran and it's nuclear ambitions. What will they contribute to any solution.

China, to busy and can't be bothered any more with a frankly embarassing neighbour with unhinged leaders and, oh that's right, they have what Iran craves.

A member of the royal family is a loud mouth gob shite.... Oh no, breaking news!!

Russia is full of gansters. Is that so.....

Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

... All in the name of profit.

I wonder how long it'll be before they start giving us the really good stuff :) I wanna know what Nation is gonna legalise Cannabis next? ... and shit like that. Include anime in that somewhere, toss in some Bruce Lee too...

... Shit, wrong thread :D

Bad excuse for going OT :D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

its a good thing as long as it doesn't effect the safety of others.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Dava

Post by Dava »

I think it is a good in-sight to what is going on under the covers, I think America/media are blowing it out of proportion, it shouldn't endanger any lives, that is of course unless you have something to hide *cough*America*cough* that's the reason they are marking it as a foreign terrorist organisation. If they didn't do no wrong then what's the problem in people knowing this information?
Marco

Post by Marco »

Dava wrote:I think it is a good in-sight to what is going on under the covers, I think America/media are blowing it out of proportion, it shouldn't endanger any lives, that is of course unless you have something to hide *cough*America*cough* that's the reason they are marking it as a foreign terrorist organisation. If they didn't do no wrong then what's the problem in people knowing this information?
Yeah *cough, cough* its just the US, right? I think I got vilified on here for suggesting the UK caved like lil bitches to Lybia over the release of that terrorist who suddenly got better from life-ending cancer, but, surprise of the century, Wikileaks seemed to indicate that Kadaffi threatened to cut off contracts and oil so the UK gave up a mass murderer for 'compassionate reasons'. LOL!

:D

Some of the criticism of the United States by you Euros sometimes amuses me! Its only because we have been the biggest and baddest since 1945 (and that's over). When it was England, France, Belgium, etc's turn to fuck up the world, you all did so splendidly! :D

(Not directed at you Dava!)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

there have to be questions raised was he even guilty of the bombing ?
-
Marco

Post by Marco »

cisco wrote:there have to be questions raised was he even guilty of the bombing ?
He was released for geo-political reasons though, so what relevance does this have??
Dava

Post by Dava »

Marco wrote:
Dava wrote:I think it is a good in-sight to what is going on under the covers, I think America/media are blowing it out of proportion, it shouldn't endanger any lives, that is of course unless you have something to hide *cough*America*cough* that's the reason they are marking it as a foreign terrorist organisation. If they didn't do no wrong then what's the problem in people knowing this information?
Yeah *cough, cough* its just the US, right? I think I got vilified on here for suggesting the UK caved like lil bitches to Lybia over the release of that terrorist who suddenly got better from life-ending cancer, but, surprise of the century, Wikileaks seemed to indicate that Kadaffi threatened to cut off contracts and oil so the UK gave up a mass murderer for 'compassionate reasons'. LOL!

:D

Some of the criticism of the United States by you Euros sometimes amuses me! Its only because we have been the biggest and baddest since 1945 (and that's over). When it was England, France, Belgium, etc's turn to fuck up the world, you all did so splendidly! :D

(Not directed at you Dava!)

im not saying its just the US, but its the US that is making such a deal out of it, why? hmm because they obviously have ALOT more to hide!

and was this guy that we released guilty? (not saying i support it but there was no hard evidence and we was forced by america to do this)

and we all knew the reason he got released because they was threatening to with-hold alot of trade, (your forgetting we arent america, we dont invade a country and exploit its natural sources (well not anymore :P)

(and it was us euros that invented the world we know today :P
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

my favourite leak so far,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... nship.html

makes the uk look like the little kid in the playground who runs around doing whatever the main bully says :lol:

+"The documents show that senior Conservative policians met with members of President Barack Obama's administration before the election to promise a "much more pro-American" regime"

how is it possible to have a more pro american regime than what new labour set up? anymore pro american & we'd have to rename ourselves 'air strip one' :wink:

+@marco, i dont think either us or uk genuinely believe megrahi is guilty, they neede some1 to point the finger at, BUT your right that dont make a difference, rightly or wrongly he is the man convicted so should die in jail, &its good to know that it was in fact westminster which ordered his release (we all knew that anyway) & not scotlands SNP government, which took the blame from all of britains media (anti scottish independance media :wink: )

++ nearly every conflict for the past 80odd years, is a result of the british empire & not US empire,

israel/palestine
india/pakistan
cyprus/turkey
iraq/kuwait
uk/argentina ( :lol: yea the we still claim an island on the other side of the world is ours)
sri lankan civil war
indias muslim v hindu v sikh
& not forgetting the mess left in africa,
zimbabwe,
egypt (suez)
kenya
somalia
uganda
sierra leone
nigeria
south africa

im sure theirs more, but i cant be bothered to research :lol:
&the reason for nearly all these conflicts was britains 'divide & conquer' policy, imo their is no doubt, the world would be a much more peaceful place if the british empire never existed,
saying that my familys homeland (cyprus) would never had got independance if the british empire hadnt stitched up the turks, but they did then colude with turkey to carry on their policy of divide & conquer :roll: ,
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Obviously politicians are completely trustworthy and should be allowed to do whatever they like and keep it all secret from us. How dare WikiLeaks let us know what is being done in our name.
echc1

Post by echc1 »

good on wikileaks exposing what a bunch of two faced lieing bastards that the political elite classes are!!!...if they didnt do it they'd have nothing to worry about....too long the people have had the mushroom treatment(kept in the dark and fed bullshit)!!!
Iko

Post by Iko »

The TRUTH is never bad.
Fuck the evil bastards that are always trying to hide, distort and corrupt the truth.
I will go as far as saying they have also set this Julian up, and i would bet he ends up dead and or missing, and IF we ever see him again he will either be a body double or mind controlled.
NEVER TRUST.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

We havent seen the worst YET! wait till the truth comes out of the bank of america !!

and Canadians DONT have a complets wit the states! Some of us think that being american aint cool cuz we know one day soon they try to take over canada (well they are already) OUT WIT WALMART HOMEDEPOT LOWES ... and all these Money Saving store whom profit off the 3erd world making them Slaves to america buyers :roll: Makes me sick! even worst is they want (well already) to control LIFE // WATER (bdrink Tap water ppl STOP buying bottled WATER you dont know want you are doin each time you buys one or open one!! its SICK! that it think of you litle american NIGHMARE cuz aint a dream anymore!! (getting mad now thinking of all this american Putting end to everything in this world) and i stop drinking Pepsi coke and neslies producs FUCK!! KOSHER MFER!!
Colina

Post by Colina »

Iko wrote:The TRUTH is never bad.
Fuck the evil bastards that are always trying to hide, distort and corrupt the truth.
I will go as far as saying they have also set this Julian up, and i would bet he ends up dead and or missing, and IF we ever see him again he will either be a body double or mind controlled.
NEVER TRUST.
well said!
morality will win - I hope!
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Do you know what pisses me off the most? what a sanctimonious, smug bastard Julian Assange is. What I'm saying is that in an imperfect world a Moral absolutist is just as simplistically dangerous as any other fundamentalist, be they religious or doctrinaire, who reckons we'll all be much better off when we all dance to the their particular tune. Anyway Julian Assange did fuck all, somebody put the doc's on his plate and he just nerded them on to the net. Whether he shagged the birds in sweden or not, with or without their permission, with or without a condom, who knows, apart from the participants of course. But, for right or wrong over the leaks,I think Uncle Sam probably has a supermax suite being prepared for him as we speak. We shall see. "We are cursed to live in interesting times". :wink:

Peace Spider
What a long strange trip it is.