Sarah Palin Supporters

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Uncle Ron

Sarah Palin Supporters

Post by Uncle Ron »

Check this video, lyrics included. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=85d_1295313136
Love how they (ab)used the "Battle Hymn of the Republic", fucking white trash retards.
AZ was just the beginning, or was it?

The only thing in life I fear is a (wo)man of God.

Uncle Ron

Re: Sarah Palin Supporters

Post by Uncle Ron »

Something else I found that supports my fear.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=235_1295295872

North, to Alaska. Bring lawyers, guns, and money.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

because of her im glas theres a buffer zone of canada between my state and alaska. a shame too because its nice up htere. screw her getting elected..if she even gets nominated im out of here.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

I think she's having a strange effect actually, as President Obama's rating is now on the rise and opposition to universal healthcare seems to be thawing somewhat, according to what I'm reading over here. No connection maybe, but I wonder if enough Americans have found the Sarah Palin approach just too much?
What a long strange trip it is.
badbone

Post by badbone »

spidergawd wrote:I think she's having a strange effect actually, as President Obama's rating is now on the rise and opposition to universal healthcare seems to be thawing somewhat, according to what I'm reading over here. No connection maybe, but I wonder if enough Americans have found the Sarah Palin approach just too much?
It is what I've always said .. the Americans are not so damn stupid as some would make them :lol: :lol:
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
sirphobose

Post by sirphobose »

badbone wrote:
spidergawd wrote:I think she's having a strange effect actually, as President Obama's rating is now on the rise and opposition to universal healthcare seems to be thawing somewhat, according to what I'm reading over here. No connection maybe, but I wonder if enough Americans have found the Sarah Palin approach just too much?
It is what I've always said .. the Americans are not so damn stupid as some would make them :lol: :lol:
I don't think that Americans are any dafter than your average European, I mean the majority of folks aren't politically engaged enough to really understand who they are voting for, especially with the role of the entrenched media in politics, they just pick a party and stick with it.
"Change down, man. Find your neutral space."
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

The latest - apparently the video has gone viral. I wonder how much air time this video will receive from Fox? Which one of the geniuses at said network will be the first to suggest releasing the song as a single? Anything for an extension of her 15 minutes (Warhol's 15 minutes of fame).
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Does she really beleive the world is only like 6.000 years old? man shes a hardcore nut job.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

She's the darling of the right...which means however fucking retarded she is people will love her 'cos they rarely have a hugely charasmatic women leading their fight against liberalism. Ann Coulter was a cunt, Palin comes across as less cuntish.

Don't hate the player hate the game? :shock:
Defeating evil with a thing called love
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Kingdoc wrote:Does she really beleive the world is only like 6.000 years old? man shes a hardcore nut job.
She CLAIMS she does. A very large number of her radical right wing fundamentalist constituary believe in this, as in the infallability of the the Judeo-Christian Bible. Frightening :shock:
He who tries to shine dims his own light