If you havent heard...

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Cisco

Re: If you havent heard...

Post by Cisco »

You know nothing bout me mate how do you know I'm not ? I'm entitled to my opinion and tbh I get really angry with the way the so called United Nations get involved fair enough wi Bosnia and things like that , that was ethnic cleansing and totally wrong . as other people have mentioned why have the UN not got involved in other conflicts ? cause they don't suit our capitalist ideology !

I'm all up for debate and have said my point of view but tbh I think you got a bit personal there !? I'm not arguing just stating my point !

Now I'm away to dry my eyes ! Lol :shock: :lol:

Edit : ok I jus read your post again and its a sweeping generalisation (wannabe hippy classic I'm far from it mate) so I'm not taking it personal I just got heat up about it , I do actually have an interest in current affairs , politics to a degree (studied a wee bit at uni) classic I just think your a wind up merchant and I ain't biting (I did though) lol

Peace out

-
Dava

Post by Dava »

Cisco wrote:What I'm saying is who the fuck do we (the western world) think that we can meddle in Other countries affairs , and thrust our political values on them , these countries tribal systems etc have been their way of life for 100s of years ! How do we know Gaddafi was bombing innocent people ? because the media said so !? Lol give me a break the BBC their the establishment :roll: people were fighting the regime not just protesting but actually fighting what were they meant to do just give up "their" country ? Yeah right so in respect to what Adamster was saying so if we the people of Britain had had enough and started revolting would the Americans , French etc start bombing us the people ? Do you think our own government would not use force on us ?Course they would for heavens sake do you remember bloody Sunday ? As for torture etc two words Guantanamo Bay

Eh no not everyone does get the vote look at the shambles in USA when Bush was running they banned certain Members of the communities from voting ! Also
Politicians say that certain people can't vote (prisoners) the people are meant to have the choice not the politicians choosing the electorate

Nuff said :wink: :lol:

i was regarding to hitler, we acted upon the treaty of versailles
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I was not replying to your message mate the way that's quoted it's as I am saying something bout Hitler !?

Cheers
-
DC

Post by DC »

Right chaps, you know the rules...once Hitler has been mentioned that's it fukt!. :mrgreen:
Dava

Post by Dava »

Please can you refer to him using one of his aliases

Parteh!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Ha ha Dava classic love it :shock: :lol:
-
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

First off! what happening in Could happen near you me ...
America! Will have an other civil War some day soon (wit in next 50years)
Europe! Will happen this summer in some countries like GRECE PORTUGAL and they was talking about ppl in GERMANY FRNACE SPAIN goin down to the street to protest and doin on and on having most of these coutries will be shut down..meaning everyone will be joining the big city ppl wont go to work school ..!
now about lets talk GENNOCIDE? :twisted: easy! number wont lie! AMERICAN have killed RAPED and ... then anyone esle since the great war! = Bully of earth but just like the other b4 them :twisted: EMPIRE always comes DOWN! :D it all in the HISTORY of the planet!!!

NOW! Sir Hilter! wasnt that bad ;) just took what was too be tooken..killed a few ppl in hes way! NO relly! Question! lets say your country goes full blast at war like the great war of 1914..wher 3/4 of the ppl go at war..once you come back..everything you once owned was now owned by your enemie or ppl you wet at war to protect..own your home buisnese just everything you once owned is now NOT YOUR anymore how would you fell? and then someone good Talker comes and start saying to HELL WIT these ppl WE WNAT WHAT IS OUR BACK!! well besicly thats how Hitler CHARMED the germans (if you look at videos of him he was very LIKED by hes ppl) :lol: he wasnt EVIL! just knew how to get ppl on he side ... then France just bent over and let them self get fuck up the ... and the americans add no intension on goin to war to save europe! till england went and cried to them... :roll: and then D-Day :roll:
the incoming in marsaille from northern africa ... blah blah blah and who got screwed at the end? THE USA by who? RUSSIA!! OMG! whom cold war was funny shit!

RANT OVER :P
Dava

Post by Dava »

adamster please get your facts right.

that is all.