White Widow

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
roker

Post by roker »

Boner wrote:Black Widow is the original White Widow as bred by Shantibaba renamed, it's a brazillian sativa crossed with an indian hybrid.
I used to smoke WW from Break in Utrecht and get absolutely fucking mashed...this was in 2002...maybe this was the stuff :lol:

Boner

Post by Boner »

roker wrote:
Boner wrote:Black Widow is the original White Widow as bred by Shantibaba renamed, it's a brazillian sativa crossed with an indian hybrid.
I used to smoke WW from Break in Utrecht and get absolutely fucking mashed...this was in 2002...maybe this was the stuff :lol:
Yeah a proper WW is nice and heavy, Black Widow seeds are really hard to get hold of as soon as they get put up for sale they're gone.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Wooden Jesus

Post by Wooden Jesus »

This black widow sounds pretty sweet. Had WW about a year ago and i couldnt go back to anything else. Stuff was awesome
Fiddler'sGreen

Best White Widow

Post by Fiddler'sGreen »

Just looking at your opinion on which coffeeshop delivers the best of this famous strain.

Considering its cheap price, I would be probably purchasing about 5g of it and was wondering from where it would be best.
DunToker

Re: Best White Widow

Post by DunToker »

Hey Fiddler!

I would watch out when buying white widow, from my experience it seems widow has become amsterdam's private joke on the rest of the world! People come over on holiday and are like "Woohooo! Amsterdam! Let's get some white widow!" thinking that it's the best weed on earth - meanwhile a bunch of tourist coffeeshops in the Centruum are selling ditch weed while laughing to themselves at anyone naive enough to come in and blindly ask for as much of it as they can get!

Another theory is that strains like widow, jack herer and northern lights were the absolute best in town back in the day, but since then growers have gotten a lot better and more knowledgeable, with newer equipment and more experience to help them grow stronger/more delicious strains!

I could be wrong, but you should at least be cautious (ask to see/smell) before you make a 5G purchase!

Let me know how it goes anyway man,

Peace! :mrgreen:
Smoking weed doesn't make you cool... It makes you stoned!
Fiddler'sGreen

Post by Fiddler'sGreen »

cheers for the info Dun,

I've already found out a lot of the "better" strains that keep turning up in this forum from various shops, just thought White Widow would be one of the "safe" cheaper strains to buy. I'll keep what you said in mind whilst waiting for other opinions as well.

3 days and counting... :D

Best!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Agree that ww quality can vary and probably a lot of what is passed off as such isn't the real deal, but a nice batch of it is still worth getting if you can find it. Regarding Jack Herer, the batch of this I got in London last week is probably the best example of it I've ever had. Great taste, just like the smell and a very nice uplifting effect with a bit of stone thrown into the mix as well. Prefer SSH or SLH as a wake and baker on work days, but for weekend mornings its the jar of Jack i'm popping open.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Rusland had a special offer for Queen's Day: 3g for €15 or 5g for €25, and it was running a few days afterwards when I was there earlier this month. Here's a pic, with a bit of Lebanese hash from Yo-Yo: Image. I'm coming to the end of it now, and feel quite melancholic about that.

Edit: finally got that to work. I feel quite chuffed now.
Last edited by Smith2 on Sun 20th May 2012 05:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I'd go with 3g for €5 given the choice.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

I've edited. This is not my day. I blame it on looking at my stash box and seeing that there are only two buds left, and when it's gone the only green I'll be able to get will be some mediocre Thai. Ah well. At least my trusty man delivers, is mostly in stock and the Thai is miles better than the local crap he had before that.
Colino

Post by Colino »

I'd suggest you the Ace/white widow from paradox at Euro 5 for 0.6g as you has the chance to try 5E and to buy more with discount if you like it
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Betty Boops was tastier then Basjoes
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
medal

Post by medal »

the thing why it is hard to get good white widow is there is now real white widow around any more its al a diffrent breed from diffrent growers then the original that should come close but most of the time doesnt, en well its easy to sell evry tourist who doesnt know much just buys it blind, if you want to have some good ww try a shop outside the city center , prijs has some good one most of the time en nice pricings.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

How about Black Widow?
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DunToker

Post by DunToker »

geoffk wrote:How about Black Widow?
Now you're talking! :twisted:
Smoking weed doesn't make you cool... It makes you stoned!