Rugby World Cup 2011

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

DeanPF

Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

Post by DeanPF »

T'was put into very good use, made the result even sweeter. Playing like we did, I reckon we'll beat France but we need more of the same from Adam Jones cos the French Loosehead is an animal. Serth Ifrica to beat Australia and NZ to do the Argies over- if NZ choke I think it'll be against SA but I doubt it tbf. Enjoy the rest of the cup boyo's :wink:
Safe

Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
soapy

Post by soapy »

well done wales..... :mrgreen:
To be old and wise,You must first have to be Young and Stupid....
Boner

Post by Boner »

An English man, Irish man and Scottish man walk into a pub... To watch Wales play in the Semi-finals Rugby World Cup.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Boner wrote:An English man, Irish man and Scottish man walk into a pub... To watch Wales play in the Semi-finals Rugby World Cup.
:mrgreen:
Safe
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

It's been a few days but its finally sunken in that Wales are in the Semi's........and I still got a semi over that fact! Thought our side was too good to be true, but it looks like our new fly-half Rhys Priestland wont be fit for the French game :x . But, at least we have enough capable cover in James Hook and Stephen Jones, even though Steve's a bit of an old boy which would jar our new playing scheme. Any French rugby fans on here fearing the pain that's going to be bought Saturday morning?! What does everyone else think as I dont think theres many boyo's on here who's gonna join me on my gloat-boat :roll:

Was very suprised by the Aussies turning over Serth Ifrica, AND if New Zealand do choke in this World Cup it'll be against the Aussies as they've turned em' over in NZ in the last 2 Tri-Nations. But whatever happens, I can see Wales in the Final! - Dewch 'mlan Gymru! :lol:
Safe
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

All depends on which French team turns up and what mindset they are in,good luck anyway dude.
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Robbed..........that is all
Safe
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Wales missed kicks at goal;penalties conversions and drop goals,that is probably why they lost,I know what it is like to for the country you support to lose a game a game at poor reffing calls,but you are going to have to get over it just as the Irish were robbed in the 6 nations game. :wink:

Now I am sure you are going to blame the red card by the Ref on Warburton,but it was a spear tackle,he could have broke the players neck,the new advice is contained here http://www.deepsouthrugbyunion.com/imag ... ackles.pdf
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Thought you'd be happy fella. Wales weren't half as ruthless as we were against you bogtrotters, but even the English are concurring that we were utterly and totally robbed. How the fuck could they appoint a half Irish half French ref though? Fuckin' absurd
Safe
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Blaming the ref on his nationality then mmmnnnh,so you obviously don't like Shaun Edwards that half English and Irishman then :lol:

Funnily enough I thought France played crap,you could have won the game but Hook Jones and Half a penny missed kicks at goal,go on then and tell me why you were robbed,

Adam Jones injured and taken off was a factor,Priestland not playing was a factor,Shane Williams not getting any ball was a factor,the Welsh midfield not making any hard ground was a factor,but you could always ignore these and say you were robbed,Wales won a lot of respect today but maybe the Welsh whinging may temper this a bit. Lets see what happens when the Welsh captain is cited, he could well get a few weeks ban for dangerous play. :mrgreen: All refs have been told that the sanction for a spear tackle is a red card initially and then work downwards.Any body who carries out a spear tackle should get a red card,unless you think that this type of illegal play should be ignored.Do you realy want to see a player getting his neck broke.Read the link above before responding and cheap name calling is just so immature, baa baa baa baa ba :roll:
sickrps13

Post by sickrps13 »

doesnt matter now you will all have to wait another 4 years, KIWIS FTW
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Man of the Match for NZ was certainly the ref.Quite embarrassing watching as a neutral.