Fog sucks

Getting there and getting around.
Kermit

Fog sucks

Post by Kermit »

Well only a few days away and the fog is playing havoc with my flight out of hell and into heaven, currently delayed in the wrong country for my liking :shock: :lol: :evil:

Marco

Re: Fog sucks

Post by Marco »

Kermit wrote:Well only a few days away and the fog is playing havoc with my flight out of hell and into heaven, currently delayed in the wrong country for my liking :shock: :lol: :evil:
Where are you coming from? I have a friend coming from Gatwick on Easyjet and its listed as 2 hours late.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Marco wrote:I have a friend
Don't lie. :lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Marco wrote:
Kermit wrote:Well only a few days away and the fog is playing havoc with my flight out of hell and into heaven, currently delayed in the wrong country for my liking :shock: :lol: :evil:
Where are you coming from? I have a friend coming from Gatwick on Easyjet and its listed as 2 hours late.
What the fuck as i got to do with you?

And for anyone i would piss on if they was on fire here is the link to Schipol Arrivalshttp://www.schiphol.com/Travellers/Flig ... rivals.htm
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Hope it clears for you soon mate.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Amsterdam had thick fog for about 2/3 days! the woman in my hotel says the flights are all backed up.