response to U.S. missile shield

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Adamster

response to U.S. missile shield

Post by Adamster »

If you didnt know already..what russia is up to here ....

http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20111130/169187543.html

so the plan would go down like this Russia nucs Poland Rest of europe get f..ing piss off at Russia china says we now Boom America if they get involted Iran tells Israel Do blow or touch Russia we blow up..and WWIII will start ;) and Canada will be Like HOLY F..we have no Weapons of Mass destruction ...and since the north pole is canadian land we will be hinding whit the eskimos of ALASKA and wait till Nuc winter will be over and only the storng will survive ... :twisted: << my theory! :mrgreen:

FlyByNite

Re: response to U.S. missile shield

Post by FlyByNite »

This is how it will go down.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Adamster wrote:If you didnt know already..what russia is up to here ....

so the plan would go down like this Russia nucs Poland Rest of europe get f..ing piss off at Russia china says we now Boom America if they get involted Iran tells Israel Do blow or touch Russia we blow up..and WWIII will start ;) and Canada will be Like HOLY F..we have no Weapons of Mass destruction ...and since the north pole is canadian land we will be hinding whit the eskimos of ALASKA and wait till Nuc winter will be over and only the storng will survive ... :twisted: << my theory! :mrgreen:
Are you French Canadian?
Shells sink. Dreams float.
artymac

Post by artymac »

FlyByNite wrote:This is how it will go down.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Ahhh "FlyByNite", i always knew i'd laugh at the end of the world.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

redeyezman wrote:
Adamster wrote:If you didnt know already..what russia is up to here ....

Are you French Canadian?
Why you ask? im Irish/French/Chinese/Indian/ I AM CANADIAN!!! :D But yeah i speak french more then english if your asking ;)
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

I worked for Bombardier for a short time. Really worthless company owned by French Canadians. Their policy was: "we are not anti-union, but pro-employee."

"Not anti-union is double negative."

The Canadian couple we had 2 dinners with (very nice couple) even admitted most if not all Canadians dislike the French-Canadians, and that I shouldn't feel bad for having such bad experiences with them as it is quite common.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Bombardier was ONCE french canadian the Groupe of investers who own them now i think are german/anglos ;)

Pff...ppl like the one you met are haters cause canada been runned by the east since 1867 ;) and mostly from Quebec :roll: ppl from ontario dont like use we dont like them ppl in alberta are the worst they hate anything that not from alberta and hey are kinna kill Texan red necks...And ppl in BC the haters are mostly English quebecer whom left cuz of the ppl whom wanted quebec to be a country in the 70-80 since then thing have change new GENERATION ..but ..ppl been brainwashed and still think we want out of canada ;) the thing they hate the most is not the fact we are french but more that WE BUILT this country ;) and they hate that fact..and quebec aint only about french it has a history older then any where self in AMERICA :roll: and the only ppl to ever burn the white house and make the american soldier run for their life during the war of 1812 :| so please ...
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

and forgot not other provence in canada has a HERITAGE b4 1867 ...(lol)