Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 59

Boner

Re: The Concentrate Forum. Lets vote

Post by Boner »

Coffeeshops have to stick to a few simple rules; no under 18's, no alcohol, not carrying more than 500 grams and no hard drugs, if they are caught breaking any of said rules I believe they can lose their license.

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
CannaSir

Post by CannaSir »

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Great sig, Boner! :D
Wash yerself up quick, babe. Star Trek's on.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Winston Churchill.
Irreal

Post by Irreal »

Fucking yes we should have it here! :mrgreen:
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Boner wrote:Coffeeshops have to stick to a few simple rules; no under 18's, no alcohol, not carrying more than 500 grams and no hard drugs, if they are caught breaking any of said rules I believe they can lose their license.
Fairly simple and straight forward, at least to most of us...

I still stand by my opinion that if Authorities were to search me in a C/S (or anywhere for that matter) and found Concentrate (or any hard drug) in my possession, I am the one who's in trouble (maybe) and not the establishment (maybe). Opposing views, think slippery slope or Pandora's Box - once it starts, there's no stopping it. Argument in Court - why aren't Banks, Department Stores, etc... closed when people are caught with hard drugs? See the slope yet? It's more of a cliff actually, all's one has to do is think. Now there's a concept :idea:

I'll lead you to water and stick your head under, your choice - drink or drown!!! :shock: :lol:

Happy trails...
Boner

Post by Boner »

It's the coffeeshops responsibility not to allow under 18's in, what happens if a coffeeshop is found with people under age in? what about if I had some cocaine on me in a coffeeshop what would happen to them then? of course it should be down to the individual but it obviously isn't.

You can't compare coffeeshops to things like banks or department stores, totally differant ball game, keep coming up with excuses for yourself, they might even wash if the worst that could happen happens.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Boner wrote:It's the coffeeshops responsibility not to allow under 18's in, what happens if a coffeeshop is found with people under age in? what about if I had some cocaine on me in a coffeeshop what would happen to them then? of course it should be down to the individual but it obviously isn't.

You can't compare coffeeshops to things like banks or department stores, totally differant ball game, keep coming up with excuses for yourself, they might even wash if the worst that could happen happens.
My comments are specifically aimed at addressing how any C/S or any establishment or any individual can be held responsible for what is in my pockets. Also, what do under 18's have to do with my point?
What excuse(s) am I making? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/excuse http://www.thefreedictionary.com/excuse ... I could go on, but I think my point has been made, maybe...

Happy trails...
Boner

Post by Boner »

Edit: Fuck it, I can't be arsed going round & round in circles.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Twichaldinho wrote: Or how the GreenMachine made his ChemmyJonesBHO
OFF TOPIC

As i am no longer a producer of happy products and sold my Okeif i can now finally answer this question.

Kiff m8, i never use leaf trim or buds in green form, i sit for hours rubbing it all over a screen to get the kiff off, Then fill my tubes with the kiff, i then have 80,100,120 choice of stainless steel mesh (MEDICAL GRADE) which is used to filter through, NO PLASTIC AND NO PAPER, just medical grade stainless steel. That IMO is the best way to extract this kind of product from what i have seen to date.

Hope this explains and sorry it took a while to answer, have a go, you will never go back to spastic plastic i promise you.

Anyone wanting to knock up an Okeif replica, it costs about £3 to make one without the stand, thats £117 saving on actually buying/importing the real mcoy (I HAVE THE RECEIPT) :lol: :lol: And its not plastic but cheaper than a plastic one, :lol:

Stay Safe 8)