Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

DanFromUk

Re: Petition to Invade Canada

Post by DanFromUk »

only smarties have the answer.

i think he means the ones from the uk

Hunting for crystals
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

6 vezina trophies, 2 hart trophys, a gold medal, and a stanley cup or two with detroit. dunno man. id say hes the best or 2nd best. roy was good but didn't accomplish much. yea he did have more standley cups.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Yeah but.. ( :twisted: ) Bill_Durnan has 6 vezina also ;) im sure if hart trophy was around in he time he would of won it a few times ;) and ken Dryden also got 6 and i think 7 cups? <would that make him a better tender? No i class him and Dominik in the same boat i give credit to 98-99 season to him but once in detroit he was just in the ride whit a HALL a fame team to win the cup ;) Roy won 2 cups whit shitty team also brodeur won 2 the same way they won in for the team Dominik was that close in 99 of winnig it by him self but didnt he was robed by i think one of the most overated players of all times Bret hull !!
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Adamster wrote:Yeah but.. ( :twisted: ) Bill_Durnan has 6 vezina also ;) im sure if hart trophy was around in he time he would of won it a few times ;) and ken Dryden also got 6 and i think 7 cups? <would that make him a better tender? No i class him and Dominik in the same boat i give credit to 98-99 season to him but once in detroit he was just in the ride whit a HALL a fame team to win the cup ;) Roy won 2 cups whit shitty team also brodeur won 2 the same way they won in for the team Dominik was that close in 99 of winnig it by him self but didnt he was robed by i think one of the most overated players of all times Bret hull !!

yea brett hull was good but not great. also he was in the crease when he scored that goal. i was in canada during that game. his dad was a better player.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

i'm late to this crazy topic. Kudos for the 'rod's "Bonus style points for any NASCAR gear worn to the event. " :lol:

How many Americans are aware that the CFL (go BC Lions!) is older than the NFL? Let alone the differences in the way the game is played.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

EasilySuede wrote:i'm late to this crazy topic. Kudos for the 'rod's "Bonus style points for any NASCAR gear worn to the event. " :lol:

How many Americans are aware that the CFL (go BC Lions!) is older than the NFL? Let alone the differences in the way the game is played.
No your wrong NFL is older is started in 1920
Clf started in 1957 :roll:
CFL or NFL both are fag game played by closet ppl who love to fudge pack ... Hut Hut 1-4-5...;)RAM its in!!

and by the way VANCOUVER Sux! shity Hockey team and same goes whit the lions..Go als Go!! :mrgreen:
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Adamster wrote:
EasilySuede wrote:i'm late to this crazy topic. Kudos for the 'rod's "Bonus style points for any NASCAR gear worn to the event. " :lol:
No your wrong NFL is older is started in 1920
Clf started in 1957 :roll:
CFL or NFL both are fag game played by closet ppl who love to fudge pack ... Hut Hut 1-4-5...;)RAM its in!!
and by the way VANCOUVER Sux! shity Hockey team and same goes whit the lions..Go als Go!! :mrgreen:
Adamster, you saw right through the stunningly heinous and elaborate ruse I was playing on my American friends. And that what I really meant to exclaim was "BC Lions come to a full stop!", or "please slow waay down BC Lions!" at best. I'm actually a bigger fan of full contact golf (two words- fudgepacking galore! and two more- plaid helmets!) and roller derby...
http://www.rosecityrollers.com/
Did you know that Canada's roller derby league is older than Americas? Let alone the differences in the way the game is played. And that ice hockey actually evolved from roller derby.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

And that ice hockey actually evolved from roller derby.
LOL! ice hockey evolved from Lacrosse using Curling stone was hurting playesr too much so we down size it to what we call the Puck these days ;)

i was thinking and American Foot aint an american sport was fist played in canada under other rules what they called Rugby football kinnna like australian rule football in the 1700-1800 :| was played by the british solder and the natives and the irish otuch to the games ;) then the french added some flag rules and changed the sort to a less violent sport :|
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

Adamster wrote:
And that ice hockey actually evolved from roller derby.
LOL! ice hockey evolved from Lacrosse using Curling stone was hurting playesr too much so we down size it to what we call the Puck these days ;)

i was thinking and American Foot aint an american sport was fist played in canada under other rules what they called Rugby football kinnna like australian rule football in the 1700-1800 :| was played by the british solder and the natives and the irish otuch to the games ;) then the french added some flag rules and changed the sort to a less violent sport :|

american football in it's current form grew from the college level. first game was played just after the civil war in america(in new jersey) not canada between princeton and rutgers.the current rules were made by the legendary walter camp(now theres an award named after him in college football. so the nfl has college football to thank..the whole sport does. and college football remains the superior form of american football to this day in my opinion.