Anyone been busted growing?

Including growing tips and questions.
Padge247

Re: Anyone been busted growing?

Post by Padge247 »

gettingrimey wrote:That judge has always been a top class cunt mate, Sheffield is a place that you defo do not want to get caught growing herb. Where I'm from some local growers have been targeted by rip off men who will take all your herb or kick the fuck out of you and still take your herb. I'm far more worried about those cunts than the police.
Friend of mine in Sheffield was once raided as he had this massive soundsystem (free party soundsystem) which had for some reason or another shown up on the polices radar. However when they turned up they went into the cellar and found a fair few plants (not sure how many) growing (must have been over 10). The guy told the police that all they grew was for personal consumption (house of 4 or 5 I think). The police left without taking the plants (and the soundsystem which they were unable to fit into their truck) and never came back for the plants =) This was quite a long time ago to be fair (can't remember exactly when)

Wish I knew more growers in Sheffield !

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

9months is nothing, max of 2 months in the gym with playstation and t.v in your room and 3 meals of quality a day and then 2mths with a new ankle bracelet, easy sentence but it was dished out in 2012, they would walk now for that offence.

Maths never been the justice systems strong point

9mths do 2
8years do 2
12 years do 3
:? :? :lol:

Unless its a real crime, then yer fooked apart from kiddie fiddlers, judges like them, wonder why :?
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Yea but inmates don't.........
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Padge247 wrote:Yea but inmates don't.........
Nor outmates ,just judges and politicians, see the trend
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Don't forget 70's DJ's, nice.....
gronin

Post by gronin »

Kermit wrote:9months is nothing, max of 2 months in the gym with playstation and t.v in your room and 3 meals of quality a day and then 2mths with a new ankle bracelet, easy sentence but it was dished out in 2012, they would walk now for that offence.

Maths never been the justice systems strong point

9mths do 2
8years do 2
12 years do 3
:? :? :lol:

Unless its a real crime, then yer fooked apart from kiddie fiddlers, judges like them, wonder why :?
It's not maths, it's eligibility for parole or release under license which normally kicks in at one-third of sentence - not that you'll automatically get out at that point. Even if you do, don't forget you'll be fairly fucked for getting a visa for anywhere outside of the EU. Forget a holiday in Florida. And those tags can get a bit smelly after a few weeks.

You'll not wrong about the judges. Ever heard of Geoffrey Prime? One of the longest sentences ever given out in the UK - 38 years. 35 years for being a Russian spy and another 3 years for being a prolific paedo. All fucked up.