Le Tour 2012

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

spireax

Le Tour 2012

Post by spireax »

Anyone watching this year's Tour? Could be the year for Britain's first win, Wiggo's looking in fine form. Plenty of crashes already, first drug scandal just hit, looks like the beginning of a classic tour :D

Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
milehigh

Re: Le Tour 2012

Post by milehigh »

spireax wrote:Anyone watching this year's Tour? Could be the year for Britain's first win, Wiggo's looking in fine form. Plenty of crashes already, first drug scandal just hit, looks like the beginning of a classic tour :D
I don't care much about the athletes, but the aerial shots from the choppers are always awesome.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Sadly not much interest now after Ryder Hesjedal withdrew today. He was in a crash yesterday and the injury forced his decision. Hopefully he'll be ready for the Olympic road race in London.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
spireax

Post by spireax »

TwoCanucks wrote:Sadly not much interest now after Ryder Hesjedal withdrew today. He was in a crash yesterday and the injury forced his decision. Hopefully he'll be ready for the Olympic road race in London.

Saw that, a few big riders lost a lot of time Schlek and Gesink spring to mind. Pity about Ryder Hesjedal after his win in the Giro he was looking good for a high placing.
milehigh wrote:I don't care much about the athletes, but the aerial shots from the choppers are always awesome.
Know what you mean, get stoned and watch a few hours of France by helicopter - beats the discovery channel hands down :)
Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

i think wiggins mite just beat cadel evans but hes lookin very strong, but wiggins for the win