best smoker friendly hotel close to all the action

Accommodation related topics.
buster.g40

Re: best smoker friendly hotel close to all the action

Post by buster.g40 »

Old Quarter Hotel on Warmoesstraat...i stay there lots and have had no issues with smoking weed.

winston86

Post by winston86 »

after readin reviews i think im guna go wiv the greenhouse best reviews ive read and its a gd location cant w8 2 get there now thanks 4 all the help guys
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

winston86 wrote:after readin reviews i think im guna go wiv the greenhouse best reviews ive read and its a gd location cant w8 2 get there now thanks 4 all the help guys
have a great time! enjoy and get high :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
PotHead

Post by PotHead »

winston86 wrote:green house efect seems a little expensive with a shared bathroom booked at hotel 83 any1 stared there? mixed reviews but ive been dam a few times and stayed in my fair share of rats dens from ostar to 5star so 4 a few nites im thinking this 1 purly for its location
I have stayed there solo and also with my wife and daughter. I have been a guest since 1999 and usually visit once or twice a year. It meets my spartan needs but some may want more upscale accommodations. Amsterdam routinely is listed as one of the expensive cities in the world to visit. The GHE is just a few blocks from Centraal Station and is in the heart of old Amsterdam. Additionally, the breakfast is hearty. For all this, I think they offer very good value.

Have a great trip where ever you may stay.
PotHead out

Music without drums is just folk music.