bublegum

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
captain44

bublegum

Post by captain44 »

does anybody can told me where i can find this strain ,i have read a lots of differents things but i have to try it on my on to be sure......
and be sure that when i will have a toke of one you will be a bit with me!!!

flyin' high, on the big blue skyyyyyyyy

weed help you when you don't have money, but money can't help you when there's no weed !!
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

i've seen bubblegum at loads of places so you shoudn't have any trouble finding some but here are some places that definately sell it.

the rockery
utopia
dampkring
grey area (bubblegum bio)
abraxus?(not to sure)

by the way, welcome to the forum. hope this message finds you high
Valo

Post by Valo »

Bought my Bubblegum in Tweede Kamer a couple of weeks back (same menu as Dampkring). One of the best bubblegum weeeds I have tried in my opinion - very fruity in smell and taste.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
captain44

Post by captain44 »

thank you both mates!! and if you had other good informations on good gears for these days (i'm in dam the 25,26/06) don't hesitate , hash or weed i'm not racist. wich strains did you prefer? and where can it be find? every suggestion are welcome.
and many thanx again
weed help you when you don't have money, but money can't help you when there's no weed !!
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

in my humble opinion, MK ULTRA from coffeshop AMNESIA is the cheeky stuff, next best being BLUE CHEESE from the BLUEBIRD. I will get these two every time i'm in the dam. happy hunting
chris

Post by chris »

scooberu wrote:in my humble opinion, MK ULTRA from coffeshop AMNESIA is the cheeky stuff, next best being BLUE CHEESE from the BLUEBIRD. I will get these two every time i'm in the dam. happy hunting
The MK Ultra is no longer at Amnesia.. :cry: :cry:
captain44

Post by captain44 »

milles millions de sabord, can you give me others ideas for these 2 day's, which strains must i try and places to go . i'm sorry to ask you so much but be sure that i will give you back by posting all the details from my "experience"

keep heading north !!
buddy

Post by buddy »

The MK Ultra is no longer at Amnesia.. :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Is MK Ultra available at any other shops or was it exclusive to Amnesia. Sad to see it go. It was a personal favorite...very tasty and extremely effective.
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

chris wrote:
scooberu wrote:in my humble opinion, MK ULTRA from coffeshop AMNESIA is the cheeky stuff, next best being BLUE CHEESE from the BLUEBIRD. I will get these two every time i'm in the dam. happy hunting
The MK Ultra is no longer at Amnesia.. :cry: :cry:
please tell me this isn't true. why would they stop such a delicious weed?
do u know another place that sells it? would really appreciate any info :evil: :x :( :cry: :cry:
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

captain44 wrote:milles millions de sabord, can you give me others ideas for these 2 day's, which strains must i try and places to go . i'm sorry to ask you so much but be sure that i will give you back by posting all the details from my "experience"

keep heading north !!
one word of warning, don't go to a coffeeshop called LA CANNA. I would list whats wrong with it but its quicker to list whats right about it. nothing. if u want reccomendations then its probably best to check the main site(thats what its there for) but these are a few of the best in my humble opinion (in no particuler order)

AMNESIA
BLUEBIRD
HOMEGROWN FANTASY
DAMPKRING
TWEEDEKAMER
KATSU
CLUB MEDIA( be sure to check out their HINDU KUSH)
THE NOON
BARNEYS BREAKFAST CAFE

hope this helps
Last edited by scooberu on Wed 22nd Jun 2005 04:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPH

Post by BPH »

Tonerre de Brest!

One of my favorites cofeeshop is this one: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/BluesBrother.html . You'll maybe find the bar part somewhat shitty, but the cofeeshop part is really great. The place is peaceful, even if the background is just average, the prices are a bit lower than in other shops in the center, the gear is cool (try the blueberry if you like indica stuffs) and the staff was the friendliest I met. Plus, you got a good view on the Nieuwendijk street, and i personally like to watch people going by while having a spliff...
Before I started doing drugs, I had so many problems. Now I only have one.
captain44

Post by captain44 »

thanx scoob, thanx BPH, thats gonna be my road card during these 2 dayz ,i only knew the noon and the bluebird they have both good gear but i trust you and i'm gonna go to see shops that i did not know yet!! and i will write you back my tought.

fly high !!!!!