peyotl

plesty

peyotl

Post by plesty »

is it possible to get peyotle in amsterdam smartshops?

sam

Re: peyotl

Post by sam »

Some sell small plants not big enough to do anything. Do not know if they still sell San Pedro at The Pollinator(sp?), but if you know how to prepare them they are awsome.
Sour

Post by Sour »

Yes sir .. Conscious Dreams 'Kokopelli' Sells em.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Hmm, anyone for some Carlos Castaneda? :)
... :mrgreen:
Panog

Post by Panog »

How is the high compared to CID or shrooms ?
sam

Post by sam »

Panog wrote:How is the high compared to CID or shrooms ?
Never done Peyoti, done lots of san pedro and they are both mescaline so I asume the buzz is the same. I would compare it to shrooms. To me CID is like doing mushrooms while also doing a few lines of meth.
baron25

Post by baron25 »

but we have a canal view and it's very pretty so doesn't feel claustrophobic. Start out chatting with some choons, eventually stick a film on. Maybe something daft and visual like speed racer, or something warm and funny, like monsters Inc
sample lsat sample lsat
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I only took it once and ended up taking far too little (7.5g I tihnk). We ate the bark raw, as some of the extractions seemed a little complex, and I wanted to avoid the simple boil with water approach (I was struggling for quantity and I heard that the boiling water could break down some of the active compound). But yea, Erowid that stuff up for effects, dosages, trip reports etc
Panog

Post by Panog »

sam wrote:
Panog wrote:How is the high compared to CID or shrooms ?
Never done Peyoti, done lots of san pedro and they are both mescaline so I asume the buzz is the same. I would compare it to shrooms. To me CID is like doing mushrooms while also doing a few lines of meth.
Well I have a way to get pure mescaline hcl, I think I'll give it a try
sam

Post by sam »

Padge247 wrote:I only took it once and ended up taking far too little (7.5g I tihnk). We ate the bark raw, as some of the extractions seemed a little complex, and I wanted to avoid the simple boil with water approach (I was struggling for quantity and I heard that the boiling water could break down some of the active compound). But yea, Erowid that stuff up for effects, dosages, trip reports etc
Ate bark raw? WTF were you eating a tree? :lol:
Last edited by sam on Sat 25th Jan 2014 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

the peyote sold in Amsterdam are young and really need to mature for a number of years before they will give you the real experience. Amsterdam is not a good place to try it, its a long and draining experience best done in the great outdoors far away from any non trippers. If done properly it can change your life in the best possible way. Its not as forgiving as other mescaline cacti, so it should be respected.

San Pedro and Peruvian tourch can give a really nice experience but you really need access to a kitchen to have any chance of producing an extract juice which you will be able to get down. Its truly horrible to take, like drinking your own vomit mixed with wax and dish water. Once the ordeal is over you have about 2 hours to wait, half an hour or so of wanting to vomit then bang. Its a warm and colourful experience if you get dose right (which is difficult due to natural variability of plant) it is an amazing experience. Childhood memories came to life just like I was there, rather than just thinking about it. I felt that I could remember everything I had ever experienced, and unlike the confusion of shrooms the world around me made a lot of sense. This was followed by several hours of which I can remember nothing, I must have been conscious as I changed music albums but what else I done I will never know. The experience lasted all night and far into the next day and although it left me with a warm glow it left me drained for days. Again something I probably would avoid in Amsterdam.

Mescaline pills are very different. mainly because they lack all the other plant alkaloids that together with mescaline give the experience. They give you the kind of fucked where you are completely away with it but spend your time complaining you are completely sober. More convenient but nowhere near the fun.
We cant stop here this is bat country