UK street deals

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
nathan420stoner

Re: UK street deals

Post by nathan420stoner »

Mr&miss wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:Northern Ireland in my area is 1.5g £25 and no one will sell less that a score5 bag
Same mate, am in fermanagh, there a pack of robbing cunts down here

how much for an ounce, 300 haze, 280 cheese, and from wat i no the fella gets it from down south, but my area is dry like 3ppl sell and stuff comes from belfast so i go to lisburn for different stuff lol[/quote]

Rarely come across ounces down here but about 250 when i can get them, my mate gets some every now and again from west belfast usually good quality[/quote]

250 ain't bad like u should ask ur dealer to order an extra one for ya that's wat I do now, my dealer gets 2o for himself and 1 for me and charges 300 which is wat he pays, I then sell half to my bro for 160 1\4 to a mate for 100 then leave me 1\4 to smoke for 40, cheapest way I can smoke it lol, also started getting hash from lisburn to make the weed last longer lol[/quote]

Got a q of cheese for 75quid there its a nice bit of smoke, seen there was bit of hash down here but wouldnt be a good quality so never bothered buying some

imzm39

Post by imzm39 »

nathan420stoner wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:Northern Ireland in my area is 1.5g £25 and no one will sell less that a score5 bag
Same mate, am in fermanagh, there a pack of robbing cunts down here

how much for an ounce, 300 haze, 280 cheese, and from wat i no the fella gets it from down south, but my area is dry like 3ppl sell and stuff comes from belfast so i go to lisburn for different stuff lol
Rarely come across ounces down here but about 250 when i can get them, my mate gets some every now and again from west belfast usually good quality[/quote]

250 ain't bad like u should ask ur dealer to order an extra one for ya that's wat I do now, my dealer gets 2o for himself and 1 for me and charges 300 which is wat he pays, I then sell half to my bro for 160 1\4 to a mate for 100 then leave me 1\4 to smoke for 40, cheapest way I can smoke it lol

You must be a good friend only charging your mate 100 for a quarter !
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

250 ain't bad like u should ask ur dealer to order an extra one for ya that's wat I do now, my dealer gets 2o for himself and 1 for me and charges 300 which is wat he pays, I then sell half to my bro for 160 1\4 to a mate for 100 then leave me 1\4 to smoke for 40, cheapest way I can smoke it lol

You must be a good friend only charging your mate 100 for a quarter ![/quote]

Some people be charging 25 for 1.3 so its nt the worst deal he can get ireland is a rip off for smoke unless you grow your own
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

work ur deals out by what u pay for it

mine is....cost me 300 for 28g

14g for my bro for 160
1.5g £25, so 4bags is £100 which is 6g but instead i do 7g for 100
the more u buy at once the more u should get like i do with the ounce,
so far ive passed on 21g making £260
leaving 7g and £40 to pay for next ounce
so in my eyes £40 for 7g is not bad lol
im not doin it for the money its for the smoke and lack of money i have to pay towards it thats whats gone rong with weed far to many people trying to make money of it

also the hash comment stuff in lisburn is afgan pollen proper fluffy and soft, mind u i chop it with a knife into a fine powder for a proper smooth smoke
michaelg

Post by michaelg »

Thanks mate an update would be really appreciated as im most likely moving back to copenhagen for the summer.

Peace :quote I have a house rented 600 meters from pusher street. I,m going there after 420 in dam ,I will give you guys report on whats happening there in april :) Roll on 420[/quote]
jc2k

Post by jc2k »

£300+ for an ounce....jesus guys...marketplaces - get with the 21st century!
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

jc2k wrote:£300+ for an ounce....jesus guys...marketplaces - get with the 21st century!
Yep 21st century in jail
jc2k

Post by jc2k »

Mr&miss wrote:
jc2k wrote:£300+ for an ounce....jesus guys...marketplaces - get with the 21st century!
Yep 21st century in jail
Interesting, you know of people being caught?
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

Yep 21st century in jail[/quote]

Interesting, you know of people being caught?[/quoted ]
Met a dude few times had over 20plants grown in house, room all set up spent bout 4grand setting it up then his sister touted on him I'd been in his house twice and never new about it, u can never trust anyone n u never no who can walk past ur house and mite get a wee smell of it or the chopper sees the heat coming from ur house, last few weeks here there's been far to many raids it's the only thing police are interested in
Babbalonian

Post by Babbalonian »

I'm lucky I guess. 'Friend' price of £160 an ounce. Northern Lights last grow (perfect herb, as good as anything I had on the last trip to Dam).

Next harvest is Orange Bud. :mrgreen:

Never had it before so here's hoping it's a good strain.

And you see/hear the helicopters a lot where I am as well. I guess its not as though Britain has any real criminals to catch. City Of London & Westminster??
"I am Queen's Boulevard."
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

Babbalonian wrote:I'm lucky I guess. 'Friend' price of £160 an ounce. Northern Lights last grow (perfect herb, as good as anything I had on the last trip to Dam).

Next harvest is Orange Bud. :mrgreen:

Never had it before so here's hoping it's a good strain.

And you see/hear the helicopters a lot where I am as well. I guess its not as though Britain has any real criminals to catch. City Of London & Westminster??
real criminals......sure thats what we a made out to be. if they think about this, open up a few places to grow weed made it good, the uk cod make a fuck load of money and cut the dirty dealers that sell to kids out, but instead they waste it to lock up people growin a few plants for themselfs cos the dirty dealers have give it a bad name, ill buy an ounce and sell it to myself and 2 others never wod i dream of lettin a kid smoke it or ask them to go sell it for me thats just fucked up like and them dealers do need jailed

ps not sure wat type of orange bud u mean but anytime orange bud is for sale in northern ireland everyone stays clear, some shit stuff but again dealers over here wod stick any name on smoke, an old dealer i new wod txt and say he has 4 different types but there all the same, they like to make shit up
Babbalonian

Post by Babbalonian »

Mr&miss wrote:
real criminals......sure thats what we a made out to be. if they think about this, open up a few places to grow weed made it good, the uk cod make a fuck load of money and cut the dirty dealers that sell to kids out, but instead they waste it to lock up people growin a few plants for themselfs cos the dirty dealers have give it a bad name, ill buy an ounce and sell it to myself and 2 others never wod i dream of lettin a kid smoke it or ask them to go sell it for me thats just fucked up like and them dealers do need jailed

ps not sure wat type of orange bud u mean but anytime orange bud is for sale in northern ireland everyone stays clear, some shit stuff but again dealers over here wod stick any name on smoke, an old dealer i new wod txt and say he has 4 different types but there all the same, they like to make shit up

The Orange Bud was grown from seeds I bought in Baba Souvenir Shop in Amsterdam & the grower is a friend I used to work with...

His last few grows have all been on point so looking forward to trying this new batch :)

I do see the same problem as you though.... Everytime he buys an ounce from someone else its S.S.H and never is the weed a sativa. Always just generic bud with the name attached.

That's the thing about prohibition.............. We're not stupid! Not everyone is a tard like Saul in Pineapple Express.
Don't drive if you're smoking. Don't sell/give it to kids. Don't force it on people who aren't interested in toking.
Enjoy it & medicate.... Decriminalize a plant. Free Mother Nature.

It'll happen sooner or later.
"I am Queen's Boulevard."
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

Don't drive if you're smoking. Don't sell/give it to kids. Don't force it on people who aren't interested in toking.
Enjoy it & medicate.... Decriminalize a plant. Free Mother Nature.

It'll happen sooner or later.[/quote]

True that, my puff puff pass is to my bro his girlfriend, 1 mate and my boyfriend and that's it
partyboy

Post by partyboy »

these are my experiances over the last few months, hope this is helpful for you all :D
Manchester area the price varies from 50-220 per oz.

50= soapbar hash ( very bad quality/ grit )
80= maroc gold pollen ( clean smoke but a mellow high)
100-120= low quality black hash ( spicey/pungent)
100= thai/jamacian pressed weed
100-140=commercially grown weed( usually chinese or nigerian controlled cash crops,100=really damp,140= dry )
140-160= good homegrown but usually slight problems throughout the grow. (maybe needs a bit more curing, not properly flushed, mite/heat problems etc)
180-200= good quality strains grown well( always dry and stinky with mature crystals and a good flush)
200-220= "cream of the crop" ( this includes top strains mostly sativa. also includes high quality imports from amsterdam, cali and bc amoung other places.

currently unable to source any but wax = £100 a g for high quality, please hola at me if you can get this :lol: :lol: :lol:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.