Colorado Releases Temporary Marijuana Sales Rules

Legal news, protests, etc.
redeyezman

Re: Colorado Releases Temporary Marijuana Sales Rules

Post by redeyezman »

Wow, that's one Hell of a racket. Won't be long now before they're taxing us for air. I want to go (for some good dabs) but I think my contempt for tax/govment will trump my love for cannabis. I suppose the taxes are going to a good place..... Gov'ment run indocternation facilities....

STOP THE MADNESS!

Shells sink. Dreams float.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Straight pot shops ...no drinks...wow,so no real coffeeshops yet?
rockin into the night
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Stoner need drink, Stoner got dry mouth.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

USBONGLORD wrote:Straight pot shops ...no drinks...wow,so no real coffeeshops yet?
I like how you say 'yet.' More like a liquor store I guess.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
BigDanHaze

Post by BigDanHaze »

ALOT of ridiculous rules. Trying to be sneaky with the no other merchandise sold or given away to prevent coffeshops...Oh well super happy we are at least getting started cant wait for my Winter 2014 trip!!!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Looks like the Colorado "coffeeshop" will be similar to Amsterdam where the bar is next door to a coffeeshop to get around the alcohol/cannabis issue.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

In fact fellers/ladies, the Amsterdam Coffeeshop scene/culture has had 30+ years to develop. I don't think anyone here in Colorado was trying to duplicate it. It is different here and it will develop in it's own unique way based on all the usual variables. So it's not really fair to make that comparison.

There are plenty of gathering places with alcohol that allow smoking or dabbing. Club 64 just announced an amazing summer schedule. There are several others and I hear about new ones all the time. So far it has not been an issue for local law enforcement and I don't expect it to be. It's not Amsterdam but if you want to toke in a social setting it is very possible. I talk about HoodLab alot. They have movie night a couple times a month and we watch movies like Up in Smoke or Spinal Tap and have great smoking sessions. Once a month they sponsor "Seedy Sunday" and invite breeders and growers to come and smoke and share cuttings and trade seeds. I could go on but you get the idea.

In a couple more years it will all be a mute point anyway. But for now in the USA, Colorado is not a bad place to be if you love the cannabis.
diamond steve

Post by diamond steve »

True..it's not amsterdam ,, but it could be even better in a few years...I'm having visions of mountain towns like breckenridge being great places to smoke and enjoy the mountain air...summer or winter....a whole cannabis community....pot shops, bakery's,,late night coffee houses, bars,,,..and it's so much closer for Americans....amsterdam is great but it's not perfect.... Weather sucks more than half the time, food isn't that great, a lot of the pot is over priced........Colorado could be paradise......sadly taxes are inevitable...America taxes fun...that's everywhere.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

80 years after the repeal of prohibition the keystone state is now talking about letting privet enterprise handle sales of alcohol in the state, how long do you think it will take PA to have coffee shop type of shops. :cry:

at least we don't have a VAT in this country yet :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

redeyezman wrote:Wow, that's one Hell of a racket. Won't be long now before they're taxing us for air. I want to go (for some good dabs) but I think my contempt for tax/govment will trump my love for cannabis. I suppose the taxes are going to a good place..... Gov'ment run indocternation facilities....

STOP THE MADNESS!
Everytime I read every one of your posts, this is all I can imagine:

redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

That stock photo kinda resembles Edward Snowden!

Thanks for passing judgement. I'm flattered. I'm suppressed you have time for such foolishness? Would think grovelling takes up all your time. :roll:
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

redeyezman wrote:That stock photo kinda resembles Edward Snowden!

Thanks for passing judgement. I'm flattered. I'm suppressed you have time for such foolishness? Would think grovelling takes up all your time. :roll:
I literally have no idea what that means :mrgreen:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

weoftenscore6 wrote:
redeyezman wrote:That stock photo kinda resembles Edward Snowden!

I literally have no idea what that means :mrgreen:
I'm not surprised. :mrgreen:
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

redeyezman wrote:
I'm not surprised. :mrgreen:
Why because it made NO sense whatsoever?

Serious point though. I genuinely have no idea what you mean by that statement. Not picking a fight or starting a flame war here, just trying to figure out wtf you meant :mrgreen:

Re-read this sentence:
I'm suppressed you have time for such foolishness? Would think grovelling takes up all your time. :roll:
Supressed? Grovelling? WTF? :?:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Oh typo! Should be "I'm surprised** you have time for such foolishness." And groveling had one to many l's. The point was intended to be opposite of yours. You laugh and think tinfoil, I laugh and think of you groveling to king/queen/parliament.