Zamnesia & postage

diddy

Zamnesia & postage

Post by diddy »

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with http://www.zamnesia.com , by no means am I advertising them or linked with them in anyway, just a possible future customer. They say in a vague enough fashion we can post to your country, I understand they're not liable in anyway and once you click by you run the risk of whatever may come. Looking to see if anyone else has ordered them and specifically anyonein Germany as I'll be getting them sent to Berlin. Cheers in advance :)

sensismiler

Re: Zamnesia & postage

Post by sensismiler »

Never used them but am looking to get a davinci ascent from there once its released. €40 less than everywhere else. I don't see why posting to Germany would be an issue. Paraphernalia isnt illegal is it? If they accept paypal it would be wise to use it if you dont trust them. Paypal are great for giving refunds.

Sorry I cant be any help, but you can help me by posting on here how you get on :D

edit: ahhh I understand now. You want to order shrooms or grow kits? They will most likely send it but as you said it is a risk.. In the UK you could theoretically be arrested for importation of class a's. Not sure what the law on shrooms is like in Germany.

Lets be realistic though. I find it very hard to believe that dogs are trained to sniff out psilocybin so Id say the chances of getting away with it are quite high. Its still a risk though of course
diddy

Post by diddy »

I'll post some images of the packaging and product when I receive it (couple of months from now)
and maybe an update on how the growing goes for me.
Infamus

Post by Infamus »

Always had a great experience ordering from them.
Panog

Post by Panog »

Just got my first order from them, they're perfect in every way, IMHO much more than EDIT or head-nature.de (they're good, but not as good)