Where to find the highest quality shrooms in the dam?

ShakeTheBud

Where to find the highest quality shrooms in the dam?

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Hello mates!

It's only 3 days until I starty my next trip to the dam and there ist still one question left in my mind. I'm a well experienced user of psychedelics (Acid,Shrooms, 2c-c ..) and I'm looking forward to another shroom trip on friday. Last time I bought 10 grams of Sclerotia Galindoi in the MM gallery, which were very nice but not quite visual.

So my question is: Is there a difference in quality between the smartshops, would you recommend to go to the gallery again or is there another shop where I might find better ones?

peace 8)

RvanSteensel

Re: Where to find the highest quality shrooms in the dam?

Post by RvanSteensel »

Shrooms are currently illegal in the dam

I prefer colombian mushrooms , nice and visual .
Hate the hawaiian mushrooms , way to mindfucking lol , these might be the ones you prefer
mexicans are pretty cool
mckennai are very philosophical

truffles have never made me feel a thing
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

RvanSteensel wrote:Shrooms are currently illegal in the dam

I prefer colombian mushrooms , nice and visual .
Hate the hawaiian mushrooms , way to mindfucking lol , these might be the ones you prefer
mexicans are pretty cool
mckennai are very philosophical

truffles have never made me feel a thing
Well I wrote a little stoney, of course I was talking about the truffles. :D
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

copied from an earlier thread>

shrooms arent difficult to get, better sticking off with them. iv most of the types of truffles available. they all taste horrible, bad corky texture, earthy taste followed by acidic after taste. it is possible to make a more palatable tea if you have the means. it also means your stomach will be saved digesting the truffles which should cut down on stomach discomfort when tripping.

philosophers stones- very introspective. some visuals, mainly light bending of objects although mild. not much of a body high. very much mind surfing. can be very relaxing/pleasant but can also lead to depressing overanalysing of problems. can be very fun if you are in the right mood.

Mexican truffles- little bit stronger than p.s. more colourful visuals although not full on mushroom visuals. more c.e.v (closed eye visuals) than o.e.v (open eye visuals) . i found them pleasant to trip on but a bit energy draining. trip distinctly different from mushrooms. tried various doses but always found them to be lacking the effect im looking for.

atlantis truffles- stronger effects than both M.T and P.S. stronger c.e.v and more o.e.v . gives a more shroom like trip with a little more energy. have had several times and would be my choice if shrooms were not available.

galindoil truffels- trip is very introspective, less visual than A.T, body load is much higher than PS and MT , and most likely you will hardly move an inch in hours. if you want a trip to think about your problems then this is the one for you. i didnt find them to be much fun and found them a bit physically uncomfortable as well.

pajateros truffles- very introspective trip with strong c.e.v . some o.e.v. trip can be very intense. found them to be alot stronger than other truffles, but not in a pleasant way. was left with a whats next?, have i taken too much? etc feeling early on in trip which eventually subsided. body load on these truffles is much greater than other truffles and i found it to be a major drag on the trip. wouldnt recomend these truffles as overall i found them unpleasant to trip on. many others i spoken to who also took them because they are strongest also said the same. i wouldnt take them again.

personally when it comes to shrooms i compare all shrooms/truffles to copelandia mushrooms (Hawaiian). none of the truffles come close. Although they do rival some of the cubenisis mushrooms (Mexicans, thai, equadorian, Columbian ect) to confuse things but smart shops will commonly refer to the truffles with brand names such as "cosmic connections", "dragons dinamite", "mushrocks" etc. and there are a few companies producing them. some brands are just various different weights of the same truffle. best to ask when buying them.

More popular smart shops include magic mushroom gallery , conscious dreams, Takanna, when nature calls etc. - the golden rule when buying truffles is to make sure the ones you buy are still fresh. Mould on aging truffles can result in sicky bad trips which frankly nobody wants.
We cant stop here this is bat country