Cannabis from serval Coffeeshops???

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Paco

Cannabis from serval Coffeeshops???

Post by Paco »

Hello this year is my 2nd trip to Dam.This time I want to visit the highly recommended Coffeeshops but I want to know which strain is the best of each Coffeeshop.

This Coffeeshops I will definetly give a try:

Siberie
Amnesia
Anyday
Pablo Picasso
Katsu

Hope to finde some sweet strains.

Will stay in Noordwijk from 20th-28th Jul

Thanks in advance

Boner

Re: Cannabis from serval Coffeeshops???

Post by Boner »

Siberie: Siberian Tiger
Amnesia: If its back on the menu try the MK Ultra if not any as its all good from Amnesia!
Anyday: Haven't been for years but I hear the Stella Blue and the Sneek are good
Pablo Picasso: No arguments try the poison or for a sweeter tatse try the Orange Bud
Katsu: I've only tried the Northern Lights/Silver pearl or if you fancy a bit of hash get some of the crystal clear!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Paco

Post by Paco »

Ohh thanks Boner I think these Strains sounds pretty tasty.I will follow your advices.Will give you a reply directly from the shop :lol:
Boner

Post by Boner »

Paco wrote:Ohh thanks Boner I think these Strains sounds pretty tasty.I will follow your advices.Will give you a reply directly from the shop :lol:
No worries, have a blast and let us know whats hot!!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Paco

Post by Paco »

I will try a lot of weed.I will report every high,so I agologize that iam only a Joint smoker.Try to smoke the whole list. :wink:
commie

Post by commie »

SAGE from Katsu is organic with an amazing flavor.
"It's right to rebel"----Mao Zedong
Paco

Post by Paco »

Hey Boner!

I tried a lot of Weed last week and it was amazing.Pablow was not that good (they dont have Orange Bud on their menu right now),I tried the Picasso Dope which was nothong special,very sticky but the taste of the Bud was pretty normal.

Then I was in Siberie and wanted to try their Siberian Tiger (same as Orange Bud,not on the menu).No problem because the Girl behind the counter was very helpful and nice.She recommended their Red Haze,it was a good high and the weed tasted very fruity.Good Coffeeshop,chilled streets around there.

Amnesia was only a short trip to there but they have awesome weed I think.I got one gramm of Sensi Star and one of Amnesia Haze,these two strains were very strong.The taste and the smell were pretty the same.

The parking spaces in Adam are that expensive that I didnt had much time, so I dedicded not to go to Anyday.

The beste weed in NL was the weed from the Shops of WilliWortels.The beste weed,the best service.

Ohh sorry I forget the Umma Gumma.This coffeeshop is one of the best in Adam the Dealer was friendly and helpful,he gave us the advice to buy one gramm of Mothers Finest,best advice ever in Adam.