Den Haag

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
bingo

Den Haag

Post by bingo »

Anyone scored here recently? How easy was it? Any good?

Colino

Re: Den Haag

Post by Colino »

bingo wrote:Anyone scored here recently? How easy was it? Any good?
preatty easy, if you have a map :lol:
bingo

Post by bingo »

:roll: Was with ref to restrictions for foreigners. I gave up following the news once it became obvious that it wasn't going to finish in the Dam anytime soon, as that's where I usually go but will be in DH this time (probably).
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

No wietpas in den Haag. The only coffeeshop I visited, as opposed to looked into, was Cremers, which is well worth a visit. There's another one mentioned on another thread which I must have missed out on, which is a shame. But I'll be back one day.
Last edited by Smith2 on Tue 3rd Jun 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
bingo

Post by bingo »

Cheers Smithy, that's a start. Any other suggestions welcome. The countdown begins :D
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Dizzy Duck, that was it. The thread is at https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... ue#p367418. Sounds good.

Cremers is definitely special. It's technically not a coffeeshop that serves alcohol, because that's illegal now, as we all know. When you enter, there are two doors. The dealer sits in a small room on the left, you buy whatever, and if you'd like to stop for a smoke and refreshment, you go back out and into the door on the right. If you wantedto stay in the alcohol-free part to smoke, you couldn't – there's nowhere to sit or roll, much less get a coffee or soft drink.

I was in the city to see the Escher Museum, mainly, so I stopped in there twice – before my visit in the morning, when most people were drinking coffee, and after seeing the museum and walking around a bit, as more people were drinking beer. It's the only place I know where both smoking and drinking go on that has real atmosphere – where I don't feel out of place ordering coffee, but where my non-smoking, beer-drinking mates would feel at ease as well. Most of the other shops I passed by had few or no customers, no obvious attractions and loads of offputting signs.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

hauge has got a lot of good shops,dizzy duck quality everything,creamers{you can drink in there too} is very good,also AaH,stick to centrum and your get a good choice of the menus,go to the subrubs and your find smaller menus and shops.
bingo

Post by bingo »

Cool.Counting down :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »