vegan hash-edibles?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
sh@dy

vegan hash-edibles?

Post by sh@dy »

Hey guys, after 3 years of no marihuana for me, we are now going for Amsterdam tomorrow and since we are not sure about smoking right now, we would like to buy some edibles.

Though, we are vegan, is there any shop that sells them vegan?

(feels good to post something on this board again :) )

Badonkadonk

Re: vegan hash-edibles?

Post by Badonkadonk »

Not that I know of. I think you will have to struggle with this.

But if you do find vegan edibles please report back in this thread.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

sh@dy wrote:Hey guys, after 3 years of no marihuana for me, we are now going for Amsterdam tomorrow and since we are not sure about smoking right now, we would like to buy some edibles.

Though, we are vegan, is there any shop that sells them vegan?

(feels good to post something on this board again :) )
Given that the answer is probably NO, another option to investigate is the possibility of self-made edibles that are consistent with your vegan principles. Others here have made their own with yogurt, hot chocolate, etc.. It seems that the major requirements are cannabis (hash/kief), heat, some form of oil, and knowledge. Perhaps, there are others here more versed in Amsterdam home-made edibles that could give you some guidance.

P.s. Welcome back!
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

hey guys, thanks for the replys, as you already said, we couldn`t find vegan edibles, so we had a smoke, which was also great.
our friend had a brownie from 1e Hulp, which totaly knocked her out, so this should be as strong ;)