Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 06:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Timer

Re: The best import hash you've had from a coffeeshop?

Post by Old Timer »

kingbee wrote:Don't be letting your feelings of insecurity come out ZoZo: I've been into import hash, buying, selling, smoking, for 25 years. Does that make me the "best", no way, I know that's not true; I've just got some standards.
Funny how you seem to rub so many people up the wrong way.
I guess they're all wrong, correct? :roll:
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

Dreamers,bullshitters and narcissists do tend to do that mate :D ....they populate most forums on the net it seems?? :roll:....."one can be who one wants to be on the Internet"......Pablo Picasso Madrid.....two to the dome FPMSL ROFL :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
macky

Post by macky »

You cain,t get good hash from coffee shop@kingbee Are you for real? You say you have been to hash producing country,s to make hash deals. What do you think Derry from Barney.s didn,t go 25 years ago to the farms for his hash? Only you no good hash ,fuck dude he,s got big pockets and you think he doesn,t have friends in every shady corner of the world.If you where selling your hash every year .Who would you won't to deal with some guy who shows up out of the blue or some one who will take all your product year after year? An do you really think he doesn,t no what good hash is?
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

On planet Zog anything goes . :roll: :roll:
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

Must be filth innit?
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

If I didn't find his posts funny, well at least in parts, I'd have pressed the Ignore button ages ago.
He's a legend in his own mind! :wink:
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

Come on people say it as it is....lets 'ave you :D :D
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

mikelondon wrote:
kingbee wrote:the BT at Greenhouse looked at the hash I had from a private guy at the same time as you were there, and was SO awestruck by it, as it was *completely* clean and pure, more so than their best isolator (at crazy money), and this was import hash at an affordable price ;) that he was so humbled by this experience, he wouldn't accept about a gram piece I broke off from me, saying "it's too good, you smoke it", and I said " go on man, have a good night once you clock off"...he took it, and I'm sure he did enjoy it :D
You remind me of somebody.

I'll be hitting Dampkring for hash next visit. Always served me well in the past and i don't really have a choice seeing as i don't know half of morocco or a 'private guy'.

:wink:
Head the nail you hit there mate lol :D ......right on :lol:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 06:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Post by macky »

The hash scene? Where,s that? Because of war production,s grown by 1000%. So you no every one in hash game ? Give your head a shack.For a fact I no the hash in my country mostly comes from solders,which is Canada, we supply new york and the rest of north america with hash through a little town called Montreal. Hash has been coming through that port city long before there was a Mister Nice in England. And as a tourist I know some of the best hash is Jamacian finger hash,as you no every thing about hash you new that.
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

Macky......you cant argue with a narcisst mate....you might get two to the dome :D :D ..yikee ki ay Expend your energies talking to Uncle Ron or someone who knows what he's talking about not someone who just reads up about things on the net. :roll:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

dr'gonzo wrote:Must be filth innit?

:idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Post by macky »

Last post you are nuts ,no hash since 80s. You said you have record so you can,t come over here so how do you no anything? My country,s a land of immagrintes which means there family,s live in the hash producing country,s.There,s hash every where over here,at the moment two types of afghan are very nice. I think you don,t get the fact we don,t need coffee shop,s here .If you have money you can get any drug you want including hash from all over the world.Because we produce the best weed in the world ,yes I said it the world.The boys have learned to make some,, of the best hash in the world,and consatrates that a whole other story.Your not the only country with gangster,s.You should read Hells Angels taking care of bissness,you will learn about how it really works.You should read the French connection,an learn people where smugglen drugs long before you where born through my country to the rest of North America.I won't even start with What,s going on out west here you have more reading to do already.