Banning People

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Tommy G

Post by Tommy G »

DrGonzo wrote:So now you're dishing the insults Tommy.

That's a shame..... I now see why you like TK and Phil so much.

Strange that you're on at the same time too.... hmmmm.

And just because you apply it in the opposite direction doesn't mean it's not pressure. That Tommy is hypocrisy.

Hey dr Gonzo what is ur problem with me, read thru my previous post very carefully, find me 1 member of the forum who i`ve insulted and i`ll send u an ounce of vancouvers finest free of charge.
See ya can`t. All i`ve said is that theres people on here with no sense of humour, those people can look at themselves, but i aint mentioned no names that aint my style. Come on dude, ur a smart guy I know u r, click on my user name, go thru my post history and find me 1 person who i`ve insulted, that my friend ain`t my style.
I must say i am a little bit dissapointed with what u just said, I was actually tryin 2 make a valid point without resorting 2 insults and name calling. TK and Phillistine aren`t allowed 2 post here so I was actually trying 2 speak up 4 them in a reasonable manner, i expected peeps 2 disagree with me I don`t mind that, everyones entitled 2 an opinion even me, this is a democratic forum and Lemmings a fuckin legend 4 what he`s created. If u disagree with me i`m cool with that, lets discuss it rationally I aint gonna start callin ya names or insultin ya i`m more intellegent than that.
Oh yeah and thanx 4 the accusation that i`m TK jus cos we were on at the same time lol, if thats what u wanna believe then so be it, i am a pretty funny guy but i`m not that funny.

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I think Tommy has hit the nail on the head.

The reason I started this thread was not to discuss the Clinic or Twitch’s picture. (I removed the pic Twitch objected to days ago and, although this is not a democracy, there have been polls about the Clinic in the past. I’m still waiting to hear from Twitch about my truce proposal.)

My point was about the self-appointed witchfinder generals (or trollfinder generals) that patrol the forum looking for members who they think might display some witchy characteristics. Before long we have rabid mobs chanting “troll, troll” and baying for blood. A war breaks out and I get PMed to sort out the mess. It seems to me that this is a case of self-fulfilling prophecy. The witchfinders create their own monsters.
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

There's still no need to describe others as Tosser etc..... that's the main problem here.
When the going gets weird, the weird get going!
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

Tommy G wrote:I must be a bit slow, I didn`t realise Phillistine and TK were the same person :D
Seriously though I used 2 think the AC was full of general nastiness and bile but IMHO I don`t think its as bad as it was, I think theres a lot more humour there these days.
This is a stoner forum afterall and some of these so called chilled out stoners take themselves far 2 seriously and need 2 get over themselves.
I admit when TK first started I bit back a few times but I got myself some nice chronic, rolled a joint and reread some of the threads and found it hilarious.
I know some of u straight laced bores r gonna come back on here and disagree with me but I don`t give a fuck, I mean come on I`d rather go 2 a funeral than smoke with some of u lot I really would.
U know what, i`ve checked the earlier threads in the arguement clinic when TK first joined, he came on here on wrote that travelogue which was funny as fuck and a very original idea and what happened? Well u know what happened the boring humourless members of the forum replied with words like troll and ignore and what did TK do? He came back and took the piss out of the ones with no sense of humour, I don`t agree with everything TK says but I`m with him there.
Now we get 2 the Phillistine, TK`s alleged alter ego, he came on here, introduced himself and told us about his book The Art of Lovemaking, another orginal funny idea and what happened? I`ll tell ya`ll what happened, our esteemed uptight members started abusing him as well and what did he do? He started takin the piss and showed certain people 2 be the uptight losers they probably are in real life. Does any1 see a pattern developing here?
Final word 2 the boss Lemming, keep the Arguement Clinic runnin dude, its the funniest thing on the net it really is. Don`t bow 2 the pressure dude jus cos a few losers can`t take a joke and take life 2 seriously, I know i`m gonna get flamed 4 these opinions by the humourless bores on here but fuck it, I`m speaking THE TRUTH :D
My bad.... you wre good enough to describe these people like this..... is that acceptable? Not to me.... it's inflamatory, nothing more.

Most of the other forums I visit have a simple rule:-

Play the comment not the man.
Last edited by DrGonzo on Wed 28th Mar 2007 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tommy G

Post by Tommy G »

DrGonzo wrote:There's still no need to describe others as Tosser etc..... that's the main problem here.
Cmon dude I never called any1 a tosser, like I said that aint my style, I`m really tryin my best 2 discuss this rationally, if u have a difference of opinion thats cool with me, i`ll still respect ya but please don`t misquote me.
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

I know that, I put that right in my last post. :wink:
Tommy G

Post by Tommy G »

DrGonzo wrote:I know that, I put that right in my last post. :wink:
Sorry u were 2 quick 4 me lol.
Yeah I used some fairly strong words eg uptight losers but I aint gonna backtrack thats my opinion and i`m entitled 2 it just like ur entitled 2 urs.
I aint mentioning any names, i`m sure these people know who they r.
Like the boss was saying a few posts ago, some1 a bit different comes on here and brings a bit of humour and what happens? They get called a troll. They need 2 c the bigger picture, theyre actually creating a troll themselves.
I honestly don`t think TK or Phillistine came here originally 2 insult people, I`ve studied the arguement clinic in great detail and check out their original posts theres no insults there at all. TK`s travelogue and muslims in coffeeshops were his first threads, the guy wasn`t being insulting 2 any1 he was tryin 2 have a laugh and a joke and bring a bit of humour 2 the forum, same with phillistine when he came on here 2 tell us about his book, the guy was just havin a laugh ffs and then u people just jumped on their backs and started screaming troll and cryin 2 the boss. Cmon guys can`t u see that u created this not TK or Phillistine, I honestly believe that it was jus 2 guys that tried 2 have a laugh with a bunch of stoners and a few people just took it completely the wrong way then every1 else jumped on the bandwagon. I`m really dissapointed in some of the people on here I really am, don`t u guys ever spark up and have a giggle?
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

OK....everybody....hold your breath....til you turn blue and see lil stars

No one should be BANNED...

Tommy Boy is right in saying most of the stuff is funny.....
and by the looks of the hits.....alot of people are reading it too..... DAILY

Weather you will admit to it or not...the hits dont lie.....

Twitch.....you post so much info....in your need to be liked....
that you set yourself up...to be made fun of...

you have been told....asked....begged....by people not to engage
the fodder if you dont want to be part of the fodder.......

But ...like a child...you immediatly do what you were asked not to.....and then claim to be a victum...when in fact you are part of the problem...

You are like Chicken little....who said the sky is falling " I'm leaving"

why....for the drama..... OR.....so you could have
people plead with you.....oh TWITCHIEPOO.....please dont leave....
afterall how could we manage .....how will we survive.....without having

"WHAT HE SAID".....to read every day.......let alone.....1620 POSTS

And Lastly..... When you said...." I can see the corner on my T-shirt
well I just about had to repaint my office.....

I laughed so hard I blew coffee everywhere.....and my BOSS says
maybe you should be off the POT...for a while......

LEAVE LEMMING ALONE.....its HARD to be JUST......

and not overplay your hand.....

HE IS ALLOWING US ALL TO BE ADULTS....and CONTROL OURSELVES

now that's an OMNIPOTANT
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

Lemming wrote:I think Tommy has hit the nail on the head.

The reason I started this thread was not to discuss the Clinic or Twitch’s picture. (I removed the pic Twitch objected to days ago and, although this is not a democracy, there have been polls about the Clinic in the past. I’m still waiting to hear from Twitch about my truce proposal.)

My point was about the self-appointed witchfinder generals (or trollfinder generals) that patrol the forum looking for members who they think might display some witchy characteristics. Before long we have rabid mobs chanting “troll, troll” and baying for blood. A war breaks out and I get PMed to sort out the mess. It seems to me that this is a case of self-fulfilling prophecy. The witchfinders create their own monsters.
I was going to agree until I saw that there are still 4 pics of me on there.
How can I agree to this when they won't stop
Old School and Proud of It.
Tommy G

Post by Tommy G »

bluelaru wrote:OK....everybody....hold your breath....til you turn blue and see lil stars

But ...like a child...you immediatly do what you were asked not to.....and then claim to be a victum...when in fact you are part of the problem...

now that's an OMNIPOTANT

Finally some1 else who sees sense. And guys if the lovely blu can get in2 the spirit of the fun in the AC then any1 can, afterall shes been 1 of TK`s main victims over the last few months and even had abuse off a few other members as well but the chick comes back and gives some back 2 TK and the others and shes lovin it, good on ya georgeous u gone well up in my estimation and ur 1 of my favourite posters.
As 4 ur comments on my main dude Twitch, i sort of agree and disagree at the same time. I think Twitches phrase "what he said" is really cute, damn the guys famous 4 that catchphrase and on my next T shirt I`m gonna have Twitches face on the front and the phrase "what he said" on the back (maybe my man phil can sort that 1 out 4 me) I love twitch 2 bits, the guys a legend and I think theres a little bit of twitch in all of us, damn i`ve even got his picture on my desk top (i can`t believe i admitted that) but seriously I have. The big guy jus needs 2 realise that its all in good fun and we jus like havin a bit of banter with him, I always get upset when Twitch says his farewells from the AC but my little face lights up when he comes back 2 where he belongs cos lets face it, the AC needs twitch, the place aint the same without him.
One more thing blu I love it when u call me Tommy boy, it makes my heart flutter, if I pm u my phone number can u dial my number and when I answer it can u call me Tommy babes, I`d love that sweetheart :oops: I`d love 2 hook up 4 a smoke with u, I wasn`t gonna go to 420 but if u let me hook up with u we`ll go 2 a coffeeshop of ur choice, smoke each other out, have a nice little jaunt on the canal (very romantic) then go 4 a cosy candlit dinner, then off 2 another coffeeshop, have a smoke, pick up some chronic, have a moonlight stroll and then back 2 urs or mine, I don`t mind babe whichever u prefer, let me know what u think sugarplum :wink:
Tommy G

Post by Tommy G »

.[/quote]

I was going to agree until I saw that there are still 4 pics of me on there.
How can I agree to this when they won't stop[/quote]

Come on twitch buddy, chill out dude, dont ya wanna be famous? Thats why I got dr phil 2 put my pic up there as well, please don`t get lemming 2 take that pic off with ur face on my t shirt, don`t u see what an honour it is 2 have ur pic up in the AC? Its like being in the ACD hall of fame dude, its a privillidge. If I can show my ugly mug, u can show urs. Dude ur a legend, ur a star I aint got enough good things 2 say about u, but please roll with it man, people love ya and respect ya and they wanna see ya.
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Dude there were only 3....but they are gone now.....

I watched them dissapear.....

So....now can start a new GAME

called.....VICTUM.......you post personal info...and photos
on the world wide web.....then cry like a baby.....wait my fav. part.....
POUT....by signing a farewell letter......

Goodbye crule photo posters............

Here is TWITCHIEEPOO's fav. part.....get all the symphany points.....

and you will earn extra credit points......if you get someone else to help
you battle the evil...and crule photo posters.....

and you will WIN THE GAME....if you get someone BANNED

OK....so TWITCH......is ahead on points......got SBX involved.....
so he will get the exrta credit points........

but.......TWITCHIEPOO.....your not a WINNER....because you did not get
ANYONE BANNED.......

TK.....and PHILL
I never thought I would say this...but.......

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
and for fuck sake.....PLEASE GO BACK TO BEING FUNNY
pickapocket

Post by pickapocket »

Tommy G wrote:
bluelaru wrote:OK....everybody....hold your breath....til you turn blue and see lil stars

now that's an OMNIPOTANT

Finally some1 else who sees sense. And guys if the lovely blu can get in2 the spirit of the fun in the AC then any1 can, afterall shes been 1 of TK`s main victims over the last few months and even had abuse off a few other members as well but the chick comes back and gives some back 2 TK and the others and shes lovin it, good on ya georgeous u gone well up in my estimation and ur 1 of my favourite posters.
As 4 ur comments on my main dude Twitch, i sort of agree and disagree at the same time. I think Twitches phrase "what he said" is really cute, damn the guys famous 4 that catchphrase and on my next T shirt I`m gonna have Twitches face on the front and the phrase "what he said" on the back (maybe my man phil can sort that 1 out 4 me) I love twitch 2 bits, the guys a legend and I think theres a little bit of twitch in all of us, damn i`ve even got his picture on my desk top (i can`t believe i admitted that) but seriously I have. The big guy jus needs 2 realise that its all in good fun and we jus like havin a bit of banter with him, I always get upset when Twitch says his farewells from the AC but my little face lights up when he comes back 2 where he belongs cos lets face it, the AC needs twitch, the place aint the same without him.
One more thing blu I love it when u call me Tommy boy, it makes my heart flutter, if I pm u my phone number can u dial my number and when I answer it can u call me Tommy babes, I`d love that sweetheart :oops: I`d love 2 hook up 4 a smoke with u, I wasn`t gonna go to 420 but if u let me hook up with u we`ll go 2 a coffeeshop of ur choice, smoke each other out, have a nice little jaunt on the canal (very romantic) then go 4 a cosy candlit dinner, then off 2 another coffeeshop, have a smoke, pick up some chronic, have a moonlight stroll and then back 2 urs or mine, I don`t mind babe whichever u prefer, let me know what u think sugarplum :wink:
Feel the love up in here!! This is not what I come to ACD for but i do like a love story and feel it blossoming!! Big up Tommy G, the 420 cassanova!! :D
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Tommy Boy.....did you get all fuzzy....and forget it will be you me and Judy....but dont worrie she dosent smoke.

would love to smoke with ya....but be forwarned......I CAN SMOKE

I would call and leave a message in a sexy voice.....I have one...but
I dont always use it.....
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

I will agree....I was only upset about 1 thing....the rest I do find funny

So I am a little confused about the rules......

So I want to clarafy.....only the two afore mentioned bad dudes....
cant say anything about TWITCHIEPOO.....

and only TWITCHIEPOO cant say the Bad dudes name.

AND every one else can say what they want.....where ever they want.

ITS TOO BAD ...LEMMING.....that you had to break your long standing rule
about getting involved.........what would have been the alternative.....

some members would have wondered off....only to return again.....

BUT NOW CENSORSHIP.....espically since TWITCHIEPOO bleads to much infomation.....and selfpromotingly post his own photo....in a vain attempt
to say HEY LOOK AT ME......

NOW WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF TWITCHIEPOO....and he hates when I call him twitchiepoo......

YOU HAD BETTER BE WORTHY....MAYBE ADD A LITTLE MORE TO
"what he said"