Disposible Vape Pens

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
TwoCanucks

Disposible Vape Pens

Post by TwoCanucks »

Anyone have experience on them? Seeing a lot around these parts, $60-75, 25-70 hits depending model. Interested in anyones experience with these. Cheers.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
codejd

Re: Disposible Vape Pens

Post by codejd »

I have tried the o.pen vape pens and am not very impressed.

They are expensive. They tend to leak after a while. The buzz is very light and short lived, maybe 20 minutes.

They do make a reserve line which I felt gave more of a buzz that seemed to last longer, but that cartridge leaked and I refuse to spend any more money on their product.

I have some hummingbird oil that comes in a syringe but once you heat it up a little bit you are able to manipulate it into your own atomizer. The buzz is much stronger & longer lasting
Donkey smell.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

My experience is somewhat limited, but I have found the O.pen vape to be a decent device for $20. For me, the critical variable has been the cartridges which have ranged from weak, to o.k., to very heavy!

I recently saw this:

CUSTOM VAPE PENS

Stinger Tri Vape

The Stinger Tri Vape holds 3 O.pen VAPE cartridges & batteries. Simply remove the mouthpiece from the cartridge, insert each cartridge and battery into the chambers and puff away. One inhale activates all 3 batteries & cartridges at once and produces a huge puff. The Stinger definitely packs a punch!

You will be the life of the party with this Stinger Tri Vape!
Made of anodized aluminum
$19.95

Anybody used this bad boy? Is it a serious hitter or just an excuse to sell more cartridges?
Weed-o

Post by Weed-o »

TwoCanucks wrote:Anyone have experience on them? Seeing a lot around these parts, $60-75, 25-70 hits depending model. Interested in anyones experience with these. Cheers.
My experience with the O pen cartridges is not that good. I bought three of them but no buzz at all.
The e-liquid sold at Native Roots is a completely different story. The taste is terrible, but the high is very heavy and long lasting.