24-29th september

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
nathan420stoner

Re: 24-29th september

Post by nathan420stoner »

Sat in hill street blues wit a fat j of sour walker and strawberry milkshake :mrgreen:

gapie

Post by gapie »

nice nice reports man
I was in utopia to these days
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
nathan420stoner

gapie wrote:nice nice reports man
I was in utopia to these days
I'll be in tonite if ur about I'll be in a purple and black arsenal T-shirt join me for a smoke mate
gapie

Post by gapie »

Waz a nice smokeup thnx see u in November mate we smoke some more
nathan420stoner

gapie wrote:Waz a nice smokeup thnx see u in November mate we smoke some more

See u in November mate nice to meet u :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted:
nathan420stoner

Day 1 24th september
Dont bother sleeping sit up the night before, finish of some sour diesel and silver haze then its on route, flight was all good get to schipol buy the train ticket get to the platform and the trains to central are down so head out amount of people waiting on buses was crazy an me being the impatient fucker i am we decide to get a taxi hop of at leidseplein then walk straight to easy times.looked at the kosher was poor Purchase 1g OG Reekn and 1g Green crack, OG Reekn was ok as a first smoke nothing special and the green crack smelled good but smoked poor :roll: my mate purchased the slh which was a bit to strong for him and had a mini anxiety attack (not a heavy smoker) so we Head on to throw the bags of at hotel abba then head to boerejongens pick u some lemon bloc and some super mazing, lemon bloc is nice slight lemony taste quite sticky but not overly, the stone was nice quite strong not bad for 10er a g. super amazing was not so super or amazing all to be said there. Head on from here pop into voyagers pick up some crocketts dawg nice big dense buds in the container one that ways 4g catches my eye so why not dont bother staying head to batavia for food, just get the chicken tenders and chips was lovely sat here enjoyed the 2nd half of the utd/leicester game. head on to the green place from here buy 2g Cheesecake and 1g Semtex, cheesecake is nice but impossible to handle needs to be kept in the fridge. the Semtex was 18e a g but was defintly one of the nicest smokes if not the best, burnt strong kushy/piney taste burned decently good flush seems to be hard to find but this wasnt for from it only downside was the price and the budtenders are arseholes. head to bagheera buy some sour orange diesel (fancy name for 24k :lol: ). the other 2 want to head back for a sleep so i drop them of and check in. then head back to easy times to watch the 2nd half of the arsenal game buy some 24k hash chill here to the end of the game then head on to betty 2 looked at some green none took my fancy then he pulls out to pieces of hash kushberry and 24k these both looked nice soft and crumbly not as oily as alot of these new school hashes the 24k had a nice citris sort of taste with light hashy undertones was nice piece of hash kushberry not sampled, from here decide to head into utopia pick up some casey jones slight diesely taste but not that strong in taste stone is nice not the strongest but nice daytime high for walking about i found. Pick up a g of knightsbridge og from el guapo was poor rolled one j stubbed it out and lost the rest of the bag. Head back to the hotel, A is ready to come out for a bit so i head back to the hotel to get him as its his first time here and doesnt have a clue where to go, grab him head back into town think we head to the green place for a while grab some more semtex this stuff is lovely the price tag doesnt put me of. after we head to the burger bar grab a black angus with bacon and cheese was tasty as always, go here a few times when im in the dam. think we pop into the smoking bull for a quick j or 5 then start to head back to the hotel but first a stop at renes for some churros and a strawberry donut. get back to the hotel smoke a couple more then pass out. :mrgreen:

Will write day 2 tomorrow :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
johnnygiovanni

Post by johnnygiovanni »

Great first day mate!! You re a real hardcore Stoner :D thanks for sharing
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Nice dude - enjoyed that it sounds like you had a good one. you enjoyed that Semtex then, it smelled great I just wasn't ready to splurge on that price tag. Can you remember the genetics?
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Not sure if it was the same batch (bought mine on Friday) but green crack from Easy Times was a bright green fresh sativa that smoked and vaped lovely. Thinking about it, if there was less weed i wanted/needed to smoke then i reckon Green Crack would have been a repeat purchase but again this shows a mans trash can be another mans gold :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nathan420stoner

djsplatmat wrote:Not sure if it was the same batch (bought mine on Friday) but green crack from Easy Times was a bright green fresh sativa that smoked and vaped lovely. Thinking about it, if there was less weed i wanted/needed to smoke then i reckon Green Crack would have been a repeat purchase but again this shows a mans trash can be another mans gold :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Could well have been a different batch I bought kosher that was poor went back the next day and got some kosher that was much better and well flushed