Good Kushes in Amsterdam?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
PhillB123

Good Kushes in Amsterdam?

Post by PhillB123 »

Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the site, I was wondering what are some of your reccomended Kushes? :D (Good taste, not super fussed over the price)
Also could you guys reccomend some good fruity strains aswell? Thanks :)

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Good Kushes in Amsterdam?

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hey there, and welcome! :) Kushes (and crosses heavy on the kush) are all over the dam and practically every shop carries at least one or two, some a lot more than that, so you're probably gonna have more problems sorting out which to get than finding them... :D

The Kosher Kush, notorious OG, OG reek'n and a few others have been popular for some time, but it is often better to go for what looks and smells go the day as quality varies a lot, there are different cuts of these strains, shops play the name game and many other reasons such as just your whim of the day... :)

There are also, not so surprisingly, many fruity strains on offer and the same advice goes for these, ask the tender and go with your nose ultimately, but of course it doesn't do any harm seeking a little inspiration so check the latest trip reports and the latest bud reviews on the forum for a few pointers... Some reviewers will tell you all you need to know and more about looks, smell, taste, genetics, effects and much more, all it takes are a few clicks of the mouse... ;)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
PhillB123

Post by PhillB123 »

Hi, thanks for replying. Yeah I am aware of the tonnes of Kush in Amsterdam, I have been a few times an I love the variety! But yeah thanks for the advice especially about smelling the different strains before buying. What coffeeshops would you reccomend? The ones I was thinking about visiting this time are Grey Area, 1e Hulp and Barneys but I'm not totally sure! :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Barney's and Grey area are on the pricier side of the spectrum although both often carry great product. Other coffeeshops you might want to consider that might perhaps have a better spread of prices would be De Graal and Utopia (after 6pm) or Voyagers. Easy Times, Rookies also have great things to offer.
PhillB123

Post by PhillB123 »

Yeah good points, Voyagers and Easy Times especially have amazing menus, thanks for the advice you're right Grey Area and Barney's have very expensive menus so tbh I may miss on one of them two. Easy Times instead perhaps, they get good praise for their stuff and have an excellent menu. :)