New Coffeeshop in Amsterdam (formerly Coffeeshop Andalucia)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Marok21

New Coffeeshop in Amsterdam (formerly Coffeeshop Andalucia)

Post by Marok21 »

It seems like Coffeeshop Andalucia on the Halvemaansteeg get a new owner. The new coffeeshop is called "The Balboa Family Coffeeshop" and it looks like it´s runned by Tony Balboa. They already have Instagram and I saw a video on were they working in the coffeeshop.

This are good news as Coffeeshop Andalucia was probably more a tourist trap :? and Tony Balboa seems to focus more on high quality stuff... but we will see...

Tokeing tom

Re: New Coffeeshop in Amsterdam (formerly Coffeeshop Andalucia)

Post by Tokeing tom »

Seen a pic of menu it was small and expensive ,Amnesia was €12 and filtered hashes €22 but I agree its probably better than what was there I'll give it a try soon
Marok21

Re: New Coffeeshop in Amsterdam (formerly Coffeeshop Andalucia)

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 16th Dec 2022 10:21 pm Seen a pic of menu it was small and expensive ,Amnesia was €12 and filtered hashes €22 but I agree its probably better than what was there I'll give it a try soon
Yeah prices seems to be on the top end here :? On the other hand if it´s real Amnesia and top quality I would pay that 12€/g... we will see but to be honest I don't expect incredible different quality there but I like to be surprised :mrgreen: