The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2023

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2023

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 04:38 pm why would you keep an email account on your website that doesn't work :? :lol:
I know. It's incredible isn't it. They must be stoners or something :D
Crazy thing is they've managed to sell so many seats on the scheduled sailings despite making it almost impossible to contact them!

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 04:48 pm I know. It's incredible isn't it. They must be stoners or something :D
Crazy thing is they've managed to sell so many seats on the scheduled sailings despite making it almost impossible to contact them!
Yes it is nuts, got to be Stoners :lol: they have filled loads of spots on the public sailings most of the time slots only have like 1 or 2 places left on the 20th.

We still have the option of the 21.30 public sailing on the 19th which can be booked up on the Buddha website following the booking link, there are still 18 seats left available for this tour at 30 euro each with 2drinks. We can all book our own tickets individually off of their website like we all did last year with the smokeboat tour and feel if we all did that then we would have a full boat 'ish' it would mean we would be on there until 10.40pm which would mean the Kashmir lounge would have to be after or on another day maybe. I think if we don't get a booking form/confirmation by tomorrow then that is the way we should go to get the boat tour in. What does everyone else think to this idea :?:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Ghost wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 05:21 pm
Lemming wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 04:48 pm I know. It's incredible isn't it. They must be stoners or something :D
Yes it is nuts, got to be Stoners :lol: they have filled loads of spots on the public sailings most of the time slots only have like 1 or 2 places left on the 20th.

We still have the option of the 21.30 public sailing on the 19th which can be booked up on the Buddha website following the booking link, there are still 18 seats left available for this tour at 30 euro each with 2drinks. We can all book our own tickets individually off of their website like we all did last year with the smokeboat tour and feel if we all did that then we would have a full boat 'ish' it would mean we would be on there until 10.40pm which would mean the Kashmir lounge would have to be after or on another day maybe. I think if we don't get a booking form/confirmation by tomorrow then that is the way we should go to get the boat tour in. What does everyone else think to this idea :?:
Yea If they don't get back to you tomorrow then I'm good to roll with the public sailing
Trad

Post by Trad »

We would be up for the public sailing also if they have not bothered to get back to you.
Soon come now.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓😳😎
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Latest

People

Members who've said they will be around during 4-20 week so far (in alphabetical order):

Bedge "18th -25th April" posted: 28th Dec 2022
Docgonzo42 "18th to the 24th" posted: 20th Feb 2023
Gapie " :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :twisted: :evil: :shock: etc." posted: 2nd Nov 2022
Ghost + Mike "16th to 21st April" posted: 5th Jan 2023
Gman "18th to 21st" posted: 9th Feb 2023
Igraine Sunday 16th to Saturday 22nd
Lemming Sunday 16th to Saturday 22nd
Matty223 "April 17-25" posted: 9th Dec 2022
Nuggz "I imagine I'll make an appearance or two" chat: 21st Mar 2023
Occasional Bowl "between 16/04/2023 and 23/04/2023" posted: 18th Feb 2023
Phoenix "18th to the 26th of April" posted: 18th Mar 2023
Sammysarahh "I’ll be joint trad" posted: 25th Jan 2023
Talkrum "April 22nd to 26th" posted: 20th Mar 2023
thegasman + friends "with some friends 19th april - 4th may" posted: 10th Apr 2023
Tokeing tom "18th to 21st" posted: 17th Jan 2023
Trad "18th-22nd/2023" posted: 28th Aug 2022
Worsall "All booked at the Bulldog 18 to 21" posted: 1st Feb 2023

Everyone welcome. Please post here if you'd like to join us.

Events proposed so far

Sunday 16th April 2023

22:00 (10pm) Flying Dutchman for first night sesh proposed by Lemming

In town: Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Igraine, Lemming, Occasional Bowl

Monday 17th April 2023

13:00 (1pm) Green Place Haarlemmerstraat meet for free ferry trip proposed by Lemming
Ferry to NDSM for Funny People
Then ferry to Pontsteiger for Baba
Plus maybe other shops out west if we have time, energy and transport.

In town: Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl

Tuesday 18th April 2023

08:00 (8am) 1e Hulp proposed by Trad
13:00 (1pm) Siberie meet for train to Haarlem
14:00 (2pm) Willie Wortel's Sativa, Haarlem to meet Docgonzo42 for
. Willie Wortel's Indica
. via High Times and Maximillian to
. The Lounge
. via Easy Max, Regine and Take Away to
17:00 (5pm) Birdy, Haarlem Smoky tribute to FlyByNite
20:00 (8pm) Balou

In town: Bedge, Docgonzo42, Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Gman, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl, Phoenix, Sammysarahh, Tokeing tom, Trad, Worsall

Wednesday 19th April 2023

10:00 (10am) Best Friends Oud-Zuid meet for
Overtoom crawl taking in
. De Prijs
. Vondel
. Blue Lagoon
12:00 (noon) Betty's proposed by Tokeing tom
14:00 (2pm) Het Ballonnetje proposed by Lemming
17:30 (5.30pm) Boat trip
21:00 (9pm) Kashmir Lounge proposed by Ghost

In town: Bedge, Docgonzo42, Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Gman, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl, Phoenix, Sammysarahh, thegasman, Tokeing tom, Trad, Worsall

Thursday 20th April 2023

12:00 (noon) DNA proposed by Ghost
13:00 (1pm) De Kade proposed by Ghost
15:00 (3pm) 420 Cafe for 4.20, proposed by Tradition
17:00 (5pm) The Stud
Later maybe one or two of Best Friends, Warda 2, Happy People, Eastwood, Trefpunt.

In town: Bedge, Docgonzo42, Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Gman, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl, Phoenix, Sammysarahh, thegasman, Tokeing tom, Trad, Worsall

Friday 21st April 2023

11:00 (11am) Last day smoke-up session proposed by Ghost
21:00 (9pm) Last night smoke-up session proposed by Lemming

Saturday 22nd April 2023

In town: Bedge, Docgonzo42, Gapie, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl, Phoenix, Sammysarahh, Talkrum, thegasman, Trad

+ throughout

Ghost Hunt, proposed by Ghost

This must be our most ambitious schedule ever! What's the chances of it surviving first contact with a coffeeshop? :D

A few details are still to be confirmed so I'll try to post a finalish version of this on Sunday.
docgonzo42

Post by docgonzo42 »

So my rented apartment in Haarlem has informed me just now of the closure of my place due to leaks. I went out and got an apartment in Amsterdam instead. I will be meeting the crew now at the Tuesday 1:00 PM Siberie coffeeshop for the Haarlem trip. We can all point and laugh at my closed apartment across from Regine as we go by.
Someone asked me to describe a perfect date. I said April 25th: it's not too cold and not too hot.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Not long now!

Not too late for some last minute changes though.

Boat is still in the air, a slightly incongruous place for a boat. As we'll have boots on the ground from tomorrow we might just go have a look and make sure this boat isn't just an AI rendering.

Last I heard from Baba they are 'reorganising' and only doing buy and fly. Email I sent today bounced so don't know the latest situation. That may mean we change some of the plans for Monday. Let's meet in Green Place Haarlemmerstraat as planned and decide then. If everyone has tram tickets we could consider a tram crawl around outlying coffeeshops.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yes not long at all :!: :D well looking forward to getting into town around Midday hopefully and meeting up at the Flying Dutchman later in the evening :D

Have managed to get hold of my extract man so that is a :thumbup and looking good :mrgreen: and I will now be coming into town with one of my travel rigs and also my electronic dab device :D All the edibles have been made and are all being collected tomorrow sometime :mrgreen:

Agreed about the boat better to go and check it out 1st when we are in town, I feel that it has been very slack from the company especially when we would be parting with a wedge of dollar and if it is no good we can organize something during the week for us all.

Sounds good the outlying coffeeshop tram crawl, if Baba is a no goer for us. Are we still thinking of catching the ferry over to Funny People :?: on that day

Little bit of good news is I have managed to make some contact with Mike at last, was getting rather concerned that he wasn't going to come and I would have been lumbered with all the cost for us both, so that is a :thumbup: from me and a lot of worry off of my mind. I just have to go to the check in desk now as they didn't confirm my boarding pass :lol:

Weather is looking good and I can feel an 'Epic' 420 week building up :D 8) Looking forward to seeing you all in town :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Lemming wrote: Sat 15th Apr 2023 02:32 pm Last I heard from Baba they are 'reorganising' and only doing buy and fly. Email I sent today bounced so don't know the latest situation. That may mean we change some of the plans for Monday. Let's meet in Green Place Haarlemmerstraat as planned and decide then. If everyone has tram tickets we could consider a tram crawl around outlying coffeeshops.
I also noticed that Coffeeshop Baba has a new menu which is completely different to the old one... so maybe they are under new management :?

I've had a lot of work and little time lately and I've hardly been able to follow the forum... I wish all ACDers a lot of fun and a great 420 week :mrgreen:

By a happy coincidence i got a few days off and decide to make a short trip to Amsterdam (16th-17th april) :mrgreen:
I will arrive in Amsterdam tomorrow pretty early and just wanted to relax a bit and maybe visiting some coffeeshops I didn´t visited for a longer time now :D
I have to leave Amsterdam at 6pm on monday :? but I would love to join the meeting at Greenplace Haarlemerstraat :mrgreen: If the time allows I would also love to join a coffeeshop crawl with tram :D

I will have the most time on sunday but I am not sure if I can make it to Flying Dutchman on 10pm but I will try...
I will use the time on sunday to relax from work and maybe visiting some coffeeshops that I didn´t visited for longer time.
If anyone wants to meet for a smoke or something on sunday just let me know.
Only problem is that I noticed that my smartphone don´t charge correctly. I tried it several times today but it got not more than 10% :? I hope it still works, otherwise I won't have internet :lol: which would not make contact really easy. I am considering taking my tablet with me :lol:

And of course I wish everyone a safe journey :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: Sat 15th Apr 2023 06:27 pm I have managed to make some contact with Mike at last
That's great news!
Ghost wrote: Sat 15th Apr 2023 06:27 pm Sounds good the outlying coffeeshop tram crawl, if Baba is a no goer for us. Are we still thinking of catching the ferry over to Funny People :?: on that day
Could catch ferry to Funny People. Could come back on same ferry or catch a bus to Atlas or somewhere.
In a different direction, one interesting outlying shop I have been to before is Sensemillia, way out west, by a big lake.
I'd love to find obscure places like Watersnip.
There's loads of possibilities!
Marok21 wrote: Sat 15th Apr 2023 07:20 pm I would love to join the meeting at Greenplace Haarlemerstraat
Excellent!
You could propose a meet earlier on Sunday for those in town.
Igraine and me don't fly in till about 8pm but some of the others are in earlier.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Latest

People

Members who've said they will be around during 4-20 week so far (in alphabetical order):

Bedge "18th -25th April" posted: 28th Dec 2022
Docgonzo42 "18th to the 24th" posted: 20th Feb 2023
Gapie " :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :twisted: :evil: :shock: etc." posted: 2nd Nov 2022
Ghost + Mike "16th to 21st April" posted: 5th Jan 2023
Gman "18th to 21st" posted: 9th Feb 2023
Igraine Sunday 16th to Saturday 22nd
Lemming Sunday 16th to Saturday 22nd
Marok21 "16th-17th april" posted: 15th Apr 2023
Matty223 "April 17-25" posted: 9th Dec 2022
Nuggz "I imagine I'll make an appearance or two" chat: 21st Mar 2023
Occasional Bowl "between 16/04/2023 and 23/04/2023" posted: 18th Feb 2023
Phoenix "18th to the 26th of April" posted: 18th Mar 2023
Sammysarahh "I’ll be joint trad" posted: 25th Jan 2023
Talkrum "April 22nd to 26th" posted: 20th Mar 2023
thegasman + friends "with some friends 19th april - 4th may" posted: 10th Apr 2023
Tokeing tom "18th to 21st" posted: 17th Jan 2023
Trad "18th-22nd/2023" posted: 28th Aug 2022
Worsall "All booked at the Bulldog 18 to 21" posted: 1st Feb 2023

Everyone welcome. Please post here if you'd like to join us.

Events proposed so far

Sunday 16th April 2023

22:00 (10pm) Flying Dutchman for first night sesh proposed by Lemming

In town: Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Igraine, Lemming, Marok21, Occasional Bowl

Monday 17th April 2023

13:00 (1pm) Green Place Haarlemmerstraat meet for ferry and/or tram crawl

In town: Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Igraine, Lemming, Marok21, Matty223, Occasional Bowl

Tuesday 18th April 2023

08:00 (8am) 1e Hulp proposed by Trad
13:00 (1pm) Siberie meet for train to Haarlem
Willie Wortel's Sativa, Willie Wortel's Indica via High Times and Maximillian to The Lounge via Easy Max, Regine and Take Away to
17:00 (5pm) Birdy, Haarlem Smoky tribute to FlyByNite
20:00 (8pm) Balou

In town: Bedge, Docgonzo42, Gapie, Ghost+Mike, Gman, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl, Phoenix, Sammysarahh, Tokeing tom, Trad, Worsall

Wednesday 19th April 2023

10:00 (10am) Best Friends Oud-Zuid meet for
Overtoom crawl taking in
. De Prijs
. Vondel
. Blue Lagoon
12:00 (noon) Betty's proposed by Tokeing tom
14:00 (2pm) Het Ballonnetje proposed by Lemming
21:00 (9pm) Kashmir Lounge proposed by Ghost

Thursday 20th April 2023

12:00 (noon) DNA proposed by Ghost
13:00 (1pm) De Kade proposed by Ghost
15:00 (3pm) 420 Cafe for 4.20, proposed by Tradition
17:00 (5pm) The Stud
Later maybe one or two of Best Friends, Warda 2, Happy People, Eastwood, Trefpunt.

Friday 21st April 2023

11:00 (11am) Last day smoke-up session proposed by Ghost
21:00 (9pm) Last night smoke-up session proposed by Lemming

Saturday 22nd April 2023

In town: Bedge, Docgonzo42, Gapie, Igraine, Lemming, Matty223, Occasional Bowl, Phoenix, Sammysarahh, Talkrum, thegasman, Trad

+ throughout

Ghost Hunt, proposed by Ghost
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Currently sat in the airport and Mike is with me👍 😁 we are a couple of beers in and plotting what shop to stop.in 1st for a 1st smoke of this trip looks like Het Gelderse. Didn't realize my passport only had 4months left on it so had to go to check in desk but all good ACD fam we are on our way😁 420 💚 :D

Couple of pick ups to do when we arrive once I make contact with people in town, bag weighs a ton and I thought I packed less this time, I blaming them bags I had made up etc lol

Safe travels everybody who is coming in today will see you all shortly guys 😁💚 let's make this Awesome 😎
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Safe travels Ghost, Mike and everyone. We'll be just a few hours behind you.

I gather Gapie and Occasional Bowl are trying to organise an early evening meetup somewhere. Marok21 should be in town too so might be worth posting a meet on here somewhere. Then we can declare that 4/20 has officially begun.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

@Marok21 - I think we met briefly in The Hague a few years ago. It'll be good to see you again.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

The 4/20 has started 🥳 good to hear Mike is with you ghost and marok it's a pity that we're gonna miss you I would have liked to blaze a big hash joint with ya but there's always some other time . We will keep an close eye here and see how you guys are getting on ,let us know what's hot in het gelderse ghost it's one of my favourites 🥳😁👍👋