Barcelona

Tokeing tom

Barcelona

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hello good people of the ACD I'm in the airport headed for Barcelona..I have 2 clubs organised to visit RDM is the first I should be there for midday and tonight La Kalada ...I'm looking for some recommendations for one or two more so any suggestions let me know ...cheers Tom

Tokeing tom

Re: Barcelona

Post by Tokeing tom »

First club joined the 311 it's becide the sagrada familia church and one min away from my apartment..I got 3 types of weed ..white mimosa ..zkittles...pineapple Fanta...just had a joint of the mimosa and it's beautiful the other 2 smell top class ...all going good so far😁
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 27th Feb 2024 11:42 am First club joined the 311 it's becide the sagrada familia church and one min away from my apartment..I got 3 types of weed ..white mimosa ..zkittles...pineapple Fanta...just had a joint of the mimosa and it's beautiful the other 2 smell top class ...all going good so far😁
Cheers Tt, :mrgreen: looks like your vacation is off to a good start. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks Az yes good start ..we did a lot of walking and sight seeing la kalada was our end destination unfortunately when we got there my Mrs forgot here ID so we had to leave it🫣😬 having dinner now gonna hit up my local 311 again try some hash for bedtime https://g.co/kgs/Da2ftnD
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Well Tt, did you & the wifey make over to La Kalada today? Also, what did you did you purchase at 311? Sounded like some nice wares at this club. :mrgreen: I see you guys are enjoying some sunny weather, albeit a bit nippy in the mornings. :)
Enjoy. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Aaaaand he's gone:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

No papi not gone still here :D I'm in la kalada nw and man I'm fuckin stoned..weed...JEALOUSY and FORBIDDEN FRUIT...Good water hash 2 types blown my mind and can get beer here ☺️ what a club talk more later
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 28th Feb 2024 05:49 pm Well Tt, did you & the wifey make over to La Kalada today? Also, what did you did you purchase at 311? Sounded like some nice wares at this club. :mrgreen: I see you guys are enjoying some sunny weather, albeit a bit nippy in the mornings. :)
Enjoy. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
Stiiing in La Kalada now AZ just passing the last few hrs before my flight this is a nice place with good aircon I'm smoking hash called ORANGE GROOOVIE #90 and FORBIDDEN FRUIT weed the hash is very blonde with a nice filtered consistency and a good bubble to it ...the weed is very good here FORBIDDEN FRUIT has a wonderful creamy flavour probably my favourite out of all I've tried which include. Jealousy.. Rainbow chip..Tropicana Cherry I also tried 2 water hashes GRAPE PIZZA and ZAP both very good ...
All in not the cheapest club in paid €32 for 1g hash and 1 g weed today but the quality is high
The water hashes go from €40 to €60 also the weed I bought was from the gourmet section so I'm sure there's value on the menu ...I like the place a lot and the fact you can get a bottle of water for €1 or a bottle of beer for €1.50 gives it another star in my ratings
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Club 311
This is not a bad spot it's the smallest of the 3 I visited but still big compared to a coffeeshop in Amsterdam it was conveniently located for me and the cheapest of the 3 the weed ranged from €9 to €11 euros and was of decent quality the stand out ones i tried were Jealousy and White Mimosa the hash was also around €10 a gram I tried 2 types of filtered and was happy with them I would recommend this club to anyone staying in the aera for its good prices only downfall was that the only refreshments to be had were from a vending machine
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Still in la kalada now smoking some TANGIE water hash €20 half gram delightful looking stuff great smell from the jar mixed with forbidden fruit and a beer making a move in next 40 mins 😊
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sounds like you had a great time buddy :mrgreen: like the sound of that Tangie water hash wouldn't mind trying some that 8)
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks Ghost yea good time was had ..I have to say while it was nice to see Barcelona I wouldn't rush back it's too big for me :D ..it will never replace Amsterdam the clubs are cool but hastle to join ..
Anyway I joined a 3rd club RDM was the name of it nice big place with 2 floors pool tables pinball PlayStation ect ..I only visited once but I liked the place . I got 2 weeds 1 called Pluto which was nice Indica great flavour cali esk and a good punch €12 I also got a skywalker og on recommendation of the bt it was also very nice ..then I asked for the strongest hash and was shown 3 ..from €16 to €20 went for the 20 it was forbidden fruit x something..very nice strong filter hash ...I would definitely return if ever back