Day 1 in Amsterdam/ 4-18-2024

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
AzLaker

Day 1 in Amsterdam/ 4-18-2024

Post by AzLaker »

Day one in Amsterdam. Uneventful flight from Phoenix to Minneapolis. Nothing special just waiting for that second leg to Amsterdam. Had a quick bite to eat and of course a cold beer
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0573.jpg (91.99 KiB) Viewed 170 times
before settling in for that eight hour flight. Everything went smoothly until landing. I wear hearing aids and unfortunately I did not pack them right before taking a small nap. Woke up didn’t find them and almost crapped in my pants. After much looking around I found them on the floor of the plane, still intact. :D
A quick trip through the airport, bought my train ticket, and before you know it I’m in Central Station.
IMG_0574.jpg
IMG_0574.jpg (81.6 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Then the rain started to come down (which was most of the week). I hustled over to my apartment checked in with the landlord and I’m off to Bagheera to meet Lemming and Igraine.
I get a gram of kosher Kush, grab a bong and settle in. Haven’t got high in a week, so those first few bong rips were tasty and got me higher than a kite.😳🤣
We meet up with a few folks that were in the wine and cheese tasting session. After a while, we grab our bags and head over to Siberia. Bought a gram of Dosi cookies a drink and settled in once again.
More Folks started to show.Trevor, Sammy, RobOg, Bedge, Lemming, Igraine, Occasional Bowl Docgonzo42 and gappie. Sessions in progress for the next couple of hours.
I take a break with a few ACD’ers and get some fresh air. When we come back pretty much everyone is gone. Got something to eat, not sure what, but wound up at Batavia for a few beers with some of the gang.
IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg (80.59 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Finally got to apartment about 1:00am.
Not too bad for the first day. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Mon 29th Apr 2024 06:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

If you never do, you'll never know.
Hobie

Re: Day 1 in Amsterdam

Post by Hobie »

Nice start , looking forward to what's ahead . thanks`
Wag More - Bark Less
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes nice start Az looking forward to hear what you guys got up to ...fast write up love it 👍
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Thanks mate. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Was great to meet you.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Yeah! Top stuff AZLaker. Sat smoking some rather average rainbow belts, living vicariously through your adventures. One of these days...