Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Tokeing tom

Re: Dampkring

Post by Tokeing tom »

Have u nothing better to do with your life other than troll people your ovaiously a sad little person I feel sorry for you ..try do something to improve yourself go for a walk when you get fit enough jog on pal

HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Throwing shade at someone reviewing a coffeeshop in the coffeeshop review section. OK. Marok should get bloody paid for the sterling job he does, he's probably the most consistent and reliable reviewer here. I for one trust his hash reviews implicitly. Smoke a bowl, chill out
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Damn what'd I miss?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Somebody interrupted my morning joint 😁
brufy

Post by brufy »

HitTheNorth wrote: Thu 12th Oct 2023 09:44 am Throwing shade at someone reviewing a coffeeshop in the coffeeshop review section. OK. Marok should get bloody paid for the sterling job he does, he's probably the most consistent and reliable reviewer here. I for one trust his hash reviews implicitly. Smoke a bowl, chill out
He certainly gets points for being prolific!
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Dampkring dated 29 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by TheGasMaster

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkri ... kring.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

lol I've just read the last few posts here. Seems like someone said some nice things to me :lol: ... but the post seems to have already been deleted.

Thanks to Tom and HittheNorth for the good words.
Of course, it is now difficult to respond to a post that is no longer online. This forum and especially the reviews have often helped me a lot and kept me from throwing a lot of money out the window. I'm just trying to give something back and give tips to other cannabis lovers who aren't there as often. Somehow I also enjoy writing the reviews :lol: Of course, my reviews are only from my own subjective perception and I'm not there often enough to always know what's best in the city. I often visit the same coffeeshops such as Dampkring, Solo, Siberie because here I have a relatively high chance of finding something I like and I trust the shops more or less. But if I don't like something, I write that too... like with Dampkring, for example, when they didn't have any appealing hash on offer a few months ago, I wrote that straight away to warn others.

I've never been paid for any reviews, even though I could really use the money :lol: . I've only been invited to a testing session with Nuggs once, but that was many years ago. Even though it's hard to believe, I'm just trying to help other stoners :mrgreen: At the moment I hardly get around to writing reviews because of lack of time...
WLow

Post by WLow »

marok is a geniune poster, he tells you when he don't like it.
always good review :thumbup:
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Dampkring dated 1 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by LJH Stores

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkri ... kring.html

mocro_polo

Post by mocro_polo »

In the last 3-5 months, I´ve tried some of their hashes like Tinar, Haza, Super Tbizla, Niqa. In my opinion, they were all very dry and lack of flavour.
Dosidos was decent smoke, really nice smell, good flavour and strong effect. Seems pretty natural and new school hash.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sensabille hash (15€/g) is back on the menu :mrgreen: Sadly still not as good as it was years before but it´s better than some of the last batches that I tried. Tasty oldschool hash flavor while not super intense but I liked it more than many high priced trad. moroccan hashes that I tried in the last time.
The Gushers triple filtered hash (15€/g) was like the Dosidos hash that they had on the menu before high quality newschool hash. Smells very natural with a nice taste and pretty strong indica effect. Nice one and with 15€/g not so expensive than many other filtered hashes.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 18th Apr 2024 12:02 am Sensabille hash (15€/g) is back on the menu :mrgreen: Sadly still not as good as it was years before but it´s better than some of the last batches that I tried. Tasty oldschool hash flavor while not super intense but I liked it more than many high priced trad. moroccan hashes that I tried in the last time.
The Gushers triple filtered hash (15€/g) was like the Dosidos hash that they had on the menu before high quality newschool hash. Smells very natural with a nice taste and pretty strong indica effect. Nice one and with 15€/g not so expensive than many other filtered hashes.
I just wondered if you had looked at the narstie crumble ? as for 50 euro's that is very cheap for a coffeeshop, in fact a real bargain ... :)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Thu 18th Apr 2024 01:42 pm
Marok21 wrote: Thu 18th Apr 2024 12:02 am Sensabille hash (15€/g) is back on the menu :mrgreen: Sadly still not as good as it was years before but it´s better than some of the last batches that I tried. Tasty oldschool hash flavor while not super intense but I liked it more than many high priced trad. moroccan hashes that I tried in the last time.
I just wondered if you had looked at the narstie crumble ? as for 50 euro's that is very cheap for a coffeeshop, in fact a real bargain ... :)
I think it wasn´t on the menu anymore when I was there a month ago. At least I didn't notice it on the menu :lol: I think 50€/g would be the highest price that I would pay for hash/concentrate... ok if I remember back I didn´t spend so much on a g since years :lol: Unfortunately, I have often been disappointed by very expensive hash in the last years and so I didn´t really look for it... I will take a look on my next trip if it´s still on the menu and how it looks.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 18th Apr 2024 09:58 pm
kalima wrote: Thu 18th Apr 2024 01:42 pm
I think it wasn´t on the menu anymore when I was there a month ago. At least I didn't notice it on the menu :lol: I think 50€/g would be the highest price that I would pay for hash/concentrate... ok if I remember back I didn´t spend so much on a g since years :lol: Unfortunately, I have often been disappointed by very expensive hash in the last years and so I didn´t really look for it... I will take a look on my next trip if it´s still on the menu and how it looks.
yes I know what you mean about paying that much for a gram of hash or (cali)weed.... yes being older , some of the prices seem quite unbelievable .. donut joints being a classic example ... but I thought a proper concentrate in a coffeeshop, then 50 euro's was quite reasonable.. I think I pay £20-35 in uk for a gram of concentrates over here but hash rosin can go for £90 a gram :shock: but then you only need to dab a smallish amount, it does make it go further :mrgreen: ... if you get a chance to have look that would be great, as I would love to know what a connoisseur such as yourself thought of it