Football fans ?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Steverfc1872

Re: Football fans ?

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:You have my number so be the big man and call otherwise go fuck yourself. As for being stumped, does it actually look like I give a fuck :D
Now what excuse are you going to give for no having my number, u have it so come on ya inbred zombie ring ring lol
steven you never gave me your number so why are you lying and saying you gave me it when my inbox is still empty don't lie and make out you done something wen you never you little weasel lol

Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
spidergawd wrote:
Papi_3city wrote:WTF? This is about football?
No, it's bigotry and tribalism, and probably hard drugs and alcohol. It's just a pity people let it eat them up inside. History can become a millstone round the neck of some members of present generations and a malevolent tool in the wrong hands.

Anyway how can it be about football, how can anyone owe alliegence to a multinational bunch of overpaid nancyboy chavs, with ludicrus hairdos, owned by fuck knows who. Get real it's donkeys years since teams were drawn from the shipyards or steelworks or mills that were at the bottoms of our streets.
So take all this rubbish and slug it out in the politics section, or better still flush it down the karsee.

No smilies for you guys I'm afraid.

Well alright just one. :idea:
Well said :)
steven why say well said when the guy was having a go at both of us.... STILL WAITING ON YOUR NUMBER stefffano
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven do you not want to give it out incase the FBI,the metropolitan police,scotland yard bob crier and pc bloody plumb are watching this forum lol
treetop

Post by treetop »

spidergawd wrote:
Papi_3city wrote:WTF? This is about football?
No, it's bigotry and tribalism, and probably hard drugs and alcohol. It's just a pity people let it eat them up inside. History can become a millstone round the neck of some members of present generations and a malevolent tool in the wrong hands.

Anyway how can it be about football, how can anyone owe alliegence to a multinational bunch of overpaid nancyboy chavs, with ludicrus hairdos, owned by fuck knows who. Get real it's donkeys years since teams were drawn from the shipyards or steelworks or mills that were at the bottoms of our streets.
So take all this rubbish and slug it out in the politics section, or better still flush it down the karsee.

No smilies for you guys I'm afraid.

Well alright just one. :idea:
top class post spider.

you know the average footy player used to make 4-6 times what an 'ordinary' person made. they lived in the same communities as the fans, drank at the same pubs, shopped at the same shops etc. now it is more like 4-600 times. the players are performers and act accordingly. opposing fans have a lot more in common with each other than with their own players.
football can be about bringing people together or it can be about dividing them. it is up to you whether you allow yourself to be manipulated into hating others for no good reason.
no smiles here either.
How much did you produce?
steven

Post by steven »

Hahaha knocked out another cup lol
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

I can enjoy a game of football from time to time, but I have to agree on the hype. Too much money and too much bullshit involved nowadays. Basicly it's nothing but modern days arena fights to keep the public happily distracted. Even if your team wins every cup/trophy it doesn't make your life any better (unless you get paid be the club). It's not your achievement. Would people in the UK show me more respect because FCB won everything there was to win last season? I think the opposite would be the norm lol. All the hate between nations and certain teams when it comes to football games is just brainless bullshit imo.

edit: I forgot to mention the zero tolerance on cannabis and promotion of alcohol. I also wonder how many players use coke since its out of your system much faster than cannabis and therefore much easier to pass drug tests.
False role models (same shit as those hollywood fakers), it doesn't make the world a better place to act like them, but will help to keep us suppressed.
Last edited by Quazer on Sun 13th Apr 2014 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
steven

Post by steven »

Quazer wrote:Would people in the UK show me more respect because FCB won everything there was to win last season?.
Well done FCB on winning everything :)
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

steven wrote:
Quazer wrote:Would people in the UK show me more respect because FCB won everything there was to win last season?.
Well done FCB on winning everything :)
Maybe I was wrong after all... :lol: Thanks!
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:Image

a cup your lot couldn't even get past the fourth round of lol are you sure your not a hun steven far too much intrest in the gers for you to support any other team welcome aboard brother steven WATP,bet you enjoyed seeing a stadium in Scotland being full must have been an eye opener for you or are you one of the diehards who never misses a game like the rest of them( you all miss the BIG club)or do you not go out the house any more since you got battered off that wee bird :lol:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:Image

a cup your lot couldn't even get past the fourth round of lol are you sure your not a hun steven far too much intrest in the gers for you to support any other team welcome aboard brother steven WATP,bet you enjoyed seeing a stadium in Scotland being full must have been an eye opener for you or are you one of the diehards who never misses a game like the rest of them( you all miss the BIG club)or do you not go out the house any more since you got battered off that wee bird :lol:
Hahaha your like a wee fish biting at the worm lol x
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

lol you never go out because your scared form a wee bird lol xx :mrgreen:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:lol you never go out because your scared form a wee bird lol xx :mrgreen:
Haha your like a wee fish biting at the worm lol
Lol never go out, I'm in Amsterdam every 5/6 week so I look forward to reading when ya daughter pays for another trip so I can come and say boo lol x

Oh and seeing as you haven't got the gumption to ring me I've turned my pm on just for you :D
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Steverfc1872 wrote:lol you never go out because your scared form a wee bird lol xx :mrgreen:
well seen you have not gave her name are you shitting yourself that much from her incase she replies lol (stevens face is getting redder and redder) :lol: :oops: :lol:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
well seen you have not gave her name are you shitting yourself that much from her incase she replies lol (stevens face is getting redder and redder) :lol: :oops: :lol:
Hahaha your like a wee fish biting the worm lol x
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:
Hahaha your like a wee fish biting the worm lol x
your scared from a wee bird in fact I think I will get my daughter to kick your PUSS in for me :lol: