The Balboa Family (formerly Andalucia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Andalucia

I like Andalucia
75%
I don't like Andalucia
25%

Total votes: 8

Kemikal

Re: Andalucia

Post by Kemikal »

Visited this place on 6th july - Bought a gram of master og kush, was priced at 17.50/g but was extremely fresh, well dried and perfectely cured. by far the best smoke of the trip. I got a whiff of their amnesia too and it smelt really fresh unlike any other place i had been to. nice relaxing area upstairs to kick back. Will be returning if their weed quality remains the same.

Edit - i remember smoking a pure fatty of the og kush and each pull felt like a marble going down my throat, it was that smooth :D and the taste was amazing. And the high was strong and relaxing.

Hash2k

Post by Hash2k »

any one been recently?
http://www.hash2k.com
instagram/twitter @Hash2k
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

I passed it by when staying nearby because of the priciness, if that counts. Opens at 7, not usually a good sign (Central excepted).
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Andalucia dated November 27, 2017. Kudos to Mr Jonsen.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Andaluci ... ucia.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Last edited by FlyByNite on Mon 29th Aug 2022 02:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Andalucia dated august 28, 2022. Thanks to Bedge.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Andaluci ... lucia.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: The Balboa Family (formerly Andalucia)

Post by Lemming »

As announced by Marok21, Andalucia has become The Balboa Family. Here's a small blurry menu.

According to my system, Andalucia was the most expensive coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Lemming wrote: Sat 17th Dec 2022 01:11 am As announced by Marok21, Andalucia has become The Balboa Family. Here's a small blurry menu.

According to my system, Andalucia was the most expensive coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
Kosher kush for 30€ or what?😂😂
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 17th Dec 2022 10:59 am Kosher kush for 30€ or what?
:lol: prices are really on the top end here :? Beldia for 15€/g and all the filtered hashes 22€/g... I also thought the Kosher Kush costs 30€/g when seeing the menu first but it´s "only" 20€/g the menu is just to blurry... because on the menu is written when buying 5g it costs around 95€/5g. Well 20€/g isn´t really cheap, too :lol: but we will see what the quality is like... I read somewhere on the web that they try to sell the best stuff in the city but every coffeeshop would say that about themselves :lol: I will check them out next trip :mrgreen:
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Lemming wrote: Sat 17th Dec 2022 01:11 am As announced by Marok21, Andalucia has become The Balboa Family. Here's a small blurry menu.

Amnesia - 12€ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another overpriced shop with plenty of better options close by. Maybe things will change as it goes on, I think Tony Balboas a good personality but the shop needs much better stuff to survive
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Balboa Family dated December 15, 2022. Kudos to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/BalboaFa ... amily.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Lemming wrote: Sat 17th Dec 2022 01:11 am According to my system, Andalucia was the most expensive coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
Looks like its still a contender for that dubious honour lol!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Damn say pricey :lol:
guess it's rembrantplein prices, but 15e for g13 come on... hope he has the better buds at least then.

Everything on that menu can be found elsewhere for cheaper, he needs to find something exclusive to make the shop special.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had to go have a look see...pretty fresh set up ,things like the lit up sign sitting in the window not hung up,easy fix but attention to detail needed,the menu is on the opposite wall to the dealer so u have to look behind then turn back to talk not a big thing but should be fixed, the place inside is uninviting more like a taxi cab office needs a woman's touch .the smoking aera is upstairs but I didn't go up so can't talk for it but hopefully he will add some charm as times goes on ....
Tony was behind the counter and gave a welcome hello and thanks for coming I was hoping to get talking to him and get his recommendations on his weed but some young guy was looking at this and that and taking ages so I ended up with the new budtender first day on the job lovely guy but needs training I wondered was he a smoker 🤷‍♂️
Seen on Instagram orange cookies hash looked great but not on the menu it was the same as is posted on here so I looked at the 2 filtered hashes on there
MARSHMALLOW OG
FORBIDDEN FRUIT
I got a g of both and I have to say that they are indeed top quality and they match the likes of terps army hash like nicolato and onionz at same money,which is also top stuff ..
I didn't look at any weed so can't talk for that hopefully someone else can add to the story
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Just seen on Instagram that the sign is now hanging up outside the shop.....the power of acd or what🤣🤣🤣
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 30th Dec 2022 11:08 pm Had to go have a look see...pretty fresh set up ,things like the lit up sign sitting in the window not hung up,easy fix but attention to detail needed,the menu is on the opposite wall to the dealer so u have to look behind then turn back to talk not a big thing but should be fixed, the place inside is uninviting more like a taxi cab office needs a woman's touch .the smoking aera is upstairs but I didn't go up so can't talk for it but hopefully he will add some charm as times goes on ....
Tony was behind the counter and gave a welcome hello and thanks for coming I was hoping to get talking to him and get his recommendations on his weed but some young guy was looking at this and that and taking ages so I ended up with the new budtender first day on the job lovely guy but needs training I wondered was he a smoker 🤷‍♂️
Seen on Instagram orange cookies hash looked great but not on the menu it was the same as is posted on here so I looked at the 2 filtered hashes on there
MARSHMALLOW OG
FORBIDDEN FRUIT
I got a g of both and I have to say that they are indeed top quality and they match the likes of terps army hash like nicolato and onionz at same money,which is also top stuff ..
I didn't look at any weed so can't talk for that hopefully someone else can add to the story
I'll visit at some point, Tony's a cool dude, the hash sounds good, but he seriously needs some dutch weed at 12-16 a g to survive