Brief Trip Report

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Doog

Post by Doog »

Well if it comes from the main man Mazdog then that's good enough for me. Still would be nice to hear more from Como about his trip. Promised a report but I guess the guy's got more important things going on

Hoping to be there in the summer, preferably during the FIFA World Cup Finals.

mazdog

Post by mazdog »

:wink:
Como

Post by Como »

Doog wrote::oops: Guys Guys Guys. Time to clear this one up as it looks like there may have been a misunderstanding somewhere. :oops:

My original question was about the expected government action against tourists entering coffeeshops, and since Como has been to Amsterdam this year, I was hoping to find out if it was true or not.

I fully recognise and respect the fact that good manners are always important, and never more so than when you are in a foreign country where the people are tolerant enough to speak your language.
Not one problem and not even any hint of a problem with any of the shops I visited when in Amsterdam. :wink:
Como

Post by Como »

Doog wrote:Well if it comes from the main man Mazdog then that's good enough for me. Still would be nice to hear more from Como about his trip. Promised a report but I guess the guy's got more important things going on

Hoping to be there in the summer, preferably during the FIFA World Cup Finals.
Sorry about that folks, just started a new job! I hope to get a fuller report done soon.
Doog

Post by Doog »

:D Thanks for the info. Knowing that it's business as usual is good enough for me. :D

I don't know much about all the technical stuff (types of grass/hash) but knowing that I will have an opportunity to expand my knowledge and my mind is a high in itself.

I'm sure there are plenty of experts who will look forward to the details of your trip.