Laughing Gas

TTx2

Re: Laughing Gas

Post by TTx2 »

i went to that smartshop in picture which is Azarius and they didnt had any N20 but they advised me to go again to Blokker I went to the one in kalverstraat. They sell "whipped cream dispenser" and valves, you need to invest 17.5E in the dispenser but the valves cost 10 pack 5e, enought for 10 balloons. It does indeed give a well of ride with acid... I thought was inside a ballooon and all reality was distorted! in vondelpark!! lol unfortunaly the high only lasts 2mn with residual effects afterward.

Marco

Post by Marco »

TTx2 wrote:i went to that smartshop in picture which is Azarius and they didnt had any N20 but they advised me to go again to Blokker I went to the one in kalverstraat. They sell "whipped cream dispenser" and valves, you need to invest 17.5E in the dispenser but the valves cost 10 pack 5e, enought for 10 balloons. It does indeed give a well of ride with acid... I thought was inside a ballooon and all reality was distorted! in vondelpark!! lol unfortunaly the high only lasts 2mn with residual effects afterward.
Careful, I think you are blowing brain cells there....
badbone

Post by badbone »

Marco wrote:
TTx2 wrote:i went to that smartshop in picture which is Azarius and they didnt had any N20 but they advised me to go again to Blokker I went to the one in kalverstraat. They sell "whipped cream dispenser" and valves, you need to invest 17.5E in the dispenser but the valves cost 10 pack 5e, enought for 10 balloons. It does indeed give a well of ride with acid... I thought was inside a ballooon and all reality was distorted! in vondelpark!! lol unfortunaly the high only lasts 2mn with residual effects afterward.
:D I think this comes a bit late :D
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
TTx2

Post by TTx2 »

badbone wrote:
Marco wrote:
:D I think this comes a bit late :D
i might give a imagine of irresponsible drug user, but believe im not.. i know very well my drugs, and do research before hand. im actually more interested in non-recreational part of drugs, like selfexploration, mind expansion, new knowledge, than getting high.. :P Everything in moderation is alright, just remember that ;)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

TTx2 wrote:i might give a imagine of irresponsible drug user, but believe im not..
Goddamn brilliant statement!
Amsterdam dreaming.............
BeastMilk

Post by BeastMilk »

Old topic again,I know.. I have used a couple of times laughing gas when smoking weed and liked it..Tryid to checked dispensers and valvoa from the blokker homepage, but without any result.. :) Anyone kind enough to tell me how are they called in dutch? Thanks..
Senna

Post by Senna »

BeastMilk wrote:
Old topic again,I know.. I have used a couple of times laughing gas when smoking weed and liked it..Tryid to checked dispensers and valvoa from the blokker homepage, but without any result.. :) Anyone kind enough to tell me how are they called in dutch? Thanks..
I am bumping again with the same question. I Have recently moved to the Netherlands and I am very interested in finding some laughing gas!
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

This reminds me of Little Shop of Horrors:

There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

You can buy nitrous crackers, cartridges and balloons from Tatanka, near Leidseplein.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tatanka.html

Tatanka do a "Starter Pack" http://www.tatanka.nl/creative-supplies ... e-t-80293p

Replacement cartridges are €2 each from Tatanka. They are cheaper from Blokker or if Blokker don't have them, Duikelman will. http://www.duikelman.nl/product.php?i=467

Duikelman is round the corner from Club Media, near Albert Cuypmarkt. https://goo.gl/maps/RoMTK
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Does any one know how much the balloons are please, and the best place to get them?. :D
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

jim n soj wrote:Does any one know how much the balloons are please, and the best place to get them?. :D
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plain-Inches-He ... rid_pt_0_2
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

weoftenscore6 wrote:
jim n soj wrote:Does any one know how much the balloons are please, and the best place to get them?. :D
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plain-Inches-He ... rid_pt_0_2
Or Intertoys, or HEMA - they're balloons...

http://www.hema.nl/winkel?fh_location=% ... l_14263038
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Thanks for the info guys, but I meant where can I buy them in the dam already filled with laughing gas.
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

jim n soj wrote:Thanks for the info guys, but I meant where can I buy them in the dam already filled with laughing gas.
You can't, to the best of my knowledge. But you can fill 8 in a couple of minutes with a Tatanka starter kit; see my post above.

Wear gloves if filling a few - the cracker gets very cold