City Hall

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like City Hall

I like this shop
88%
I don't like this shop
12%

Total votes: 17

Not_the_monk

Re: City Hall

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for City Hall dated 14 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CityHal ... yHall.html

kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 04:05 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 29th Oct 2022 02:53 pm My mate just got back and said he was in here had 2 g of hash on the counter all bagged up and seen biscotti on menu asked the bud tender could he see it said he was rude af after asking the second time the guy corrected him on his pronunciation of said biscotti (which sounded clear to me when being told the story) ..Needless to say he told him to keep the biscotti and hash and walked next door ...I've never been into the place but I don't think I'll bother now ,always assumed people just went in when the que for greenhouse is to long
I went here a few times for their NL#5 Haze which they had on the menu for years but sadly it got worse and worse with the time. Seems pretty much like a tourist trap now...
I remember there was a mysterious stabbing years back where a person (hearsay was that it was a part owner) was found dead in front of the coffeeshop laying in a puddle of blood :shock: the mysterious thing for me was that the media wrote that it was a stabbing or an accident :?: I mean all coffeeshops and the street are observed by cameras where is the problem to figure that out...

Just found the old article here: https://nltimes.nl/2014/01/03/1-dead-am ... p-stabbing

It would be interesting to know if they got the perpetrator...
Lemming wrote: Wed 26th Oct 2022 12:59 pm Just received an email saying City Hall is closed. Don't know whether this is permanent, temporary or start of a takeover by a chain.

Anyone have any more info?
I will walk by next time I am in Dam and will take a look.
I just happen to watch a you tube video by drew is sharing and it was about this coffeeshop and in it he talked about the "murder" there, he said it was the dealer who fell over onto the knife he was using to cut the hash up with when the shop was closed ... not sure if this is true .....
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Sat 16th Sep 2023 02:07 pm I just happen to watch a you tube video by drew is sharing and it was about this coffeeshop and in it he talked about the "murder" there, he said it was the dealer who fell over onto the knife he was using to cut the hash up with when the shop was closed ... not sure if this is true .....
I saw the video today, too :D If it´s true damn what a tragic accident :shock: I never heard something like that before. RIP
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for City Hall dated 16 June 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by BelgianGuy

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-city-hall.html