City Hall

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like City Hall

I like this shop
88%
I don't like this shop
12%

Total votes: 17

honestguy

Re: City Hall

Post by honestguy »

took to shop for make nothern light and mangoo. euro price make bigger for 2 or 3 mouth be for. nothern m.ake nice better for dry in side. smoke burn okay. mango make to wet smoke for morning.
samseed

Post by samseed »

Lemon Haze wrote:This is the only menu I've ever seen online for this shop, but it's about 2 years old.

This is the only menu they've had since i've been going here around 04 - 05 ish .
Do What Thou Wilt
samseed

Post by samseed »

Marok21 wrote:Nl#5 Haze was pretty potent as the last time... this time it was perfectly flushed. White ash and
pretty smooth to smoke 8) Smoked it in the wonderfull sun on the seats outside of the shop and
watched the world go by...

@Samseed Are you the man on your avatar picture? When yes I think I saw you in the near of
Coffeeshop City Hall last Saturday... or the man looked 100% like your picture :mrgreen:

The pic i had up is me , but i was there last year at cup only , might of been my doppelganger. :shock:

p.s any news on whats happening over there regards to the stabing ......?
Do What Thou Wilt
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Had some of their Mango Haze last time I visited. Absolutely superb! Lovely place to chill and have a coffee/hot chocolate.

Will be visiting again early November

:) :)
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

their NL#5 Haze cost now 12€/g. But was better quality than the last times 8)
really good cured stuff... nice flushed and with a great taste. Loved it :D
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

Askes to see the famos NL#5 Haze and got a 1g pre-bagged bud. Not what I expected, didn´t try their Mango cause didn´t feel welcome, so won´t return!

NL#5 Haze was nothing special, nothing I could get for 7 Euro where I come from...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pennyroyal Water wrote:Askes to see the famos NL#5 Haze and got a 1g pre-bagged bud. Not what I expected, didn´t try their Mango cause didn´t feel welcome, so won´t return!

NL#5 Haze was nothing special, nothing I could get for 7 Euro where I come from...
When you was there? I was there again 2 weeks ago and had some not good flushed batch... also nearly no smell only when the weed was grinded up I noticed a light smell of NL#5 Haze.
The effect was pretty strong but overall not a good smoke :(

edit
ah unbeliveable that was my post 500# :shock: the time goes by so damn fast :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

samseed wrote:p.s any news on whats happening over there regards to the stabing ......?
Thanks, samseed- I thought I was the only one curious about this man's untimely demise. If it was an accident, I would like details. If it was something sinister, I would like more details.
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
spliphy2

Post by spliphy2 »

woodz60 wrote:
samseed wrote:p.s any news on whats happening over there regards to the stabing ......?
Thanks, samseed- I thought I was the only one curious about this man's untimely demise. If it was an accident, I would like details. If it was something sinister, I would like more details.
(According to a guy that works at the Cannabis College) The guy that got stabbed (and died) bought into the shop (part owner/investor). He was stabbed in the shop (might have staggered outside).

All this is hearsay of course. We probably need to wait for justice to take its course.

I happened to try their Haze/NL5 about a month ago and it was nothing special. Though it looked nice, seemed well-grown, and smoked smooth enough. The Mango Haze though was good as always (from a month ago) and exhibited white ash and the taste and high which I desired.

Mango Haze was my favorite smoke of my recent visit. Katsu Coffeeshop had a great Mango haze as well: perfectly flushed and with good strength. It was a toss up for me whether City Hall's version or Katsu's excelled over the other.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for a new to us shop, City Hall dated January 14, 2019. Thanks to Santoz.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CityHall ... yHall.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Just received an email saying City Hall is closed. Don't know whether this is permanent, temporary or start of a takeover by a chain.

Anyone have any more info?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

My mate just got back and said he was in here had 2 g of hash on the counter all bagged up and seen biscotti on menu asked the bud tender could he see it said he was rude af after asking the second time the guy corrected him on his pronunciation of said biscotti (which sounded clear to me when being told the story) ..Needless to say he told him to keep the biscotti and hash and walked next door ...I've never been into the place but I don't think I'll bother now ,always assumed people just went in when the que for greenhouse is to long
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 29th Oct 2022 02:53 pm My mate just got back and said he was in here had 2 g of hash on the counter all bagged up and seen biscotti on menu asked the bud tender could he see it said he was rude af after asking the second time the guy corrected him on his pronunciation of said biscotti (which sounded clear to me when being told the story) ..Needless to say he told him to keep the biscotti and hash and walked next door ...I've never been into the place but I don't think I'll bother now ,always assumed people just went in when the que for greenhouse is to long
I went here a few times for their NL#5 Haze which they had on the menu for years but sadly it got worse and worse with the time. Seems pretty much like a tourist trap now...
I remember there was a mysterious stabbing years back where a person (hearsay was that it was a part owner) was found dead in front of the coffeeshop laying in a puddle of blood :shock: the mysterious thing for me was that the media wrote that it was a stabbing or an accident :?: I mean all coffeeshops and the street are observed by cameras where is the problem to figure that out...

Just found the old article here: https://nltimes.nl/2014/01/03/1-dead-am ... p-stabbing

It would be interesting to know if they got the perpetrator...
Lemming wrote: Wed 26th Oct 2022 12:59 pm Just received an email saying City Hall is closed. Don't know whether this is permanent, temporary or start of a takeover by a chain.

I will walk by next time I am in Dam and will take a look.
WLow

Post by WLow »

To my experience, this shop is like Rick's the other side of the canal,
you never know when it's open, you could find it close for weeks and on a busy summer week-end open :idea:

thoses are the licences that needs to be passed :arrow:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Mon 7th Nov 2022 12:13 am To my experience, this shop is like Rick's the other side of the canal,
you never know when it's open, you could find it close for weeks and on a busy summer week-end open
thoses are the licences that needs to be passed
True! There are already only a few licenses... and those few are even wasted from coffeeshops like that :? While I have to say everytime I went by coffeeshop Cityhall it was open.
Lemming wrote: Wed 26th Oct 2022 12:59 pm Just received an email saying City Hall is closed. Don't know whether this is permanent, temporary or start of a takeover by a chain.

I went there last weekend and took a look. The coffeeshop is still open under the name "Coffeeshop Cityhall" but the menu looked completely different to the menus I seen from them years back. Their menu is pretty up to date now with many popular strains like Biscotti which Tom mentioned before.

I also saw up to 5 filtered hashes but pretty expensive... most of them were sold for 25€/g :shock: I also spotted some ice o lator hash and concentrates.

Menu is much better now but well it´s only names on a display :lol: