Fried Chicken

Restaurants and takeaways.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Adamster wrote:
Stanky Danky wrote:
abcdabcd wrote: It's a u.s. (maybe other places, not sure) fried (and now grilled as well) chicken fast food restaurant - http://www.kfc.com/
Adamster was trying to be funny. His poor english is funnier than any joke he's attempted in my opinion.
i aint expecting anything more from a ignorant american like you ;)
too be laughing at my english :roll:

Ich esse Unwissenheit people like you! :twisted:
Just because your english is funnier than your jokes doesn't mean I laughed. Your jokes are stupid as fuck in my opinion.

colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Stanky Danky wrote:
Adamster wrote:
Stanky Danky wrote: Adamster was trying to be funny. His poor english is funnier than any joke he's attempted in my opinion.
i aint expecting anything more from a ignorant american like you ;)
too be laughing at my english :roll:

Ich esse Unwissenheit people like you! :twisted:
Just because your english is funnier than your jokes doesn't mean I laughed. Your jokes are stupid as fuck in my opinion.
the type of opinion you might as well keep to yourself that really
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

DazedandConfusedinOR wrote:
FenixNYC wrote:Hands down the best fried chicken in my opinion is Pollo Campero. It's like the Guatemalan version of KFC and is muy delicioso!

Popeye's is good too, a spicy 2 piece with honey drizzled over 'em and some cajun fries. Oh yeah!

The "hood chicken spots" are usually the best too. The Crown Fried, Kansas Fried, Kennedy Fried, Obama Fried, etc. spots are a dime a dozen around my way and always have slammin' food and it's dirt cheap.
I used to live in Binghamton NY and they had a Kennedy fried chicken too. Wonder if it's the same as the one you were talking about? Their chicken rocked!
Most likely.

Kennedy, Kansas, Crown, they're all the same. Basically, if it's not a big franchise, if it's located in any place other than a "good neighborhood" and if it serves gyros, burgers, shrimp and all things not chicken chances are, it's a hood chicken spot! :lol:
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

FenixNYC wrote:Kennedy, Kansas, Crown, they're all the same. Basically, if it's not a big franchise, if it's located in any place other than a "good neighborhood" and if it serves gyros, burgers, shrimp and all things not chicken chances are, it's a hood chicken spot! :lol:
Yeah, that sounds like Kennedy! Definitely in the hood, run by some guys from Pakistan or maybe Iraq, and they did serve gyros, burgers, and various assorted other stuff. Their chicken was what 99% of people came for though.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

do u lot have favourite fried chicken in the states?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Well here goes...Harold's Chicken Shack, quarter dark with hot sauce, salt, & pepper. Comes with fries and wonder bread. Liter of grape Nehi.

Or 1 lb. chicken gizzards, hot sauce, salt, & pepper.

It's by no means the best, just cheap and addictive and meant to be consumed piping hot whilst watching Conan (alas, no longer).

*edited to inc. mention of accoutrements
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
DazedandConfusedinOR

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:do u lot have favourite fried chicken in the states?
It's hard to say...people have different tastes. If you went purely by the numbers (in terms of sales) KFC would probably be the most popular, but Popeye's is pretty good as well. You can get fried chicken practically anywhere over here - Americans love their fried foods!

A lot of the best fried chicken comes from little mom and pop type places though. I used to live in the South, and generally speaking I would have to say the best fried chicken comes from the Southern states although I may get some disagreement with this!
badgerfist

Post by badgerfist »

ahh you mean pfc, im disappointed pauli as a fellow south londoner that you haven't mentioned the south london institution that is morleys far superior to kfc. also the the kebab shop in lewisham near the bowling alley did good fried chicken and really good chicken shish
weeded and liquored
badgerfist

Post by badgerfist »

edit

i meant ffc, but in my defense all signage fonts and colour schemes are the same in both perfect fried and favorite fried
weeded and liquored
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

ezelles for me. then popeyes then church's. kfc never. and iv got to have hot sauce.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

What's with all the KFC haters. I've had better, but I still think the colonels eleven herbs and spices are pretty damn tasty. I think the image of a big American fast food chain plays unconsciously in some peoples minds and effects their opinion somewhat, or maybe they just think it's shit. Personally I'm a bigger fan of rottiserie chicken these days. Fried chicken can be a little too greasy sometimes.
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

mate uve got a real complex about people hatin america you want chill out smoke some weed
DazedandConfusedinOR

Stanky Danky wrote:What's with all the KFC haters. I've had better, but I still think the colonels eleven herbs and spices are pretty damn tasty. I think the image of a big American fast food chain plays unconsciously in some peoples minds and effects their opinion somewhat, or maybe they just think it's shit. Personally I'm a bigger fan of rottiserie chicken these days. Fried chicken can be a little too greasy sometimes.
No doubt SD that some people hate big companies like KFC just like people hate WalMart. I love WalMart personally. You can't beat their prices for the most part. People cry about WalMart putting mom and pop stores out of business, but that's how the business world works.

Like I said, in terms of sales no one can fuck with KFC. They have over 14,000 restaurants worldwide. You can't argue with success on that scale. Personally, I doubt one person here would turn down a KFC chicken dinner after smoking a big fat joint given the opportunity!
Boner

Post by Boner »

DazedandConfusedinOR wrote: I doubt one person here would turn down a KFC chicken dinner after smoking a big fat joint given the opportunity!
I dont know I bet we have a few veggies on here.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

joeuk wrote:mate uve got a real complex about people hatin america you want chill out smoke some weed
That statement had nothing to do with people hatin America. KFC is what it is a big American fast food chain, and some people really hate that image. You're right though I really have to stop standing up to the haters, I've only succeeded in making myself look like a big bitch.