Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

Not_the_monk

Re: Green Place

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Green Place dated 5 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by JonkoAC

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%2 ... Place.html

Juhe

Post by Juhe »

I have tried their ZOAP back in March (I think it was around 20€/g that time) and I liked it. It had a very nice berry taste when exhaling and effects where very strong. Body relax and happy/euphoric to the mind. I liked their ZOAP more than the one I tried from Cookies on Haarlemmerstraat, which was also more expensive (I believe around 25€/g).

Then just recently I have tried their Donkey Butter for 10€/g and was tasty with nice uplifting high. Only it could have burned a bit cleaner.

Regarding the atmosphere, I somehow don't like the shop too much and always did buy and fly there. I think for staying their shop on Haarlemmer is nicer.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Green Place dated 7 September 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had some kosher it was just ok ..pretty steep prices here these days cali focused ..sliding down my list of go to places rapidly👎
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 27th Sep 2023 09:02 pm Had some kosher it was just ok ..pretty steep prices here these days cali focused ..sliding down my list of go to places rapidly👎
I think out of all the menus I can remember cross-posting recently, the prices here are definitely among the most eyepoppingly insane and outrageous. I have no idea for example what on earth a Wizard Wizzy Glass Jar is (see below), but given it can't have more than 5g in it (one would assume), seriously wtf? €245? :shock:
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Green Place dated 22 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Dushane

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Not_the_monk wrote: Tue 24th Oct 2023 10:56 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 27th Sep 2023 09:02 pm Had some kosher it was just ok ..pretty steep prices here these days cali focused ..sliding down my list of go to places rapidly👎
I think out of all the menus I can remember cross-posting recently, the prices here are definitely among the most eyepoppingly insane and outrageous. I have no idea for example what on earth a Wizard Wizzy Glass Jar is (see below), but given it can't have more than 5g in it (one would assume), seriously wtf? €245? :shock:
🤣🤣yea it's fn outrageous..I'd also assume you have to buy the jar before you get to open and.smell it 😂
macky

Post by macky »

Holy molly have not keeped up on prices ,what the funk 2grams rosin 300 hundred euros :shock:
That’s 450 Canadian . You can buy so much hash ,concentrates and rosin for that here :?
Weeds cheap you can make baby jar of rosin for that money ,shit give me 300euros and I will press you one :D
But you will not get a canal side sit here
kushy

Post by kushy »

I totally agree with you Macky, well said!

I really don't know who is buying this kind of thing here at the moment?! Are they super-flush weed tourists? Or put on the menu to make everything else look cheap in comparison!

I regularly exceed 50 percent yield, squishing 10e gram hash. On those odds I could make over 15 grams of rosin for that 300e
kalima

Post by kalima »

kushy wrote: Wed 1st Nov 2023 07:45 pm I totally agree with you Macky, well said!

I really don't know who is buying this kind of thing here at the moment?! Are they super-flush weed tourists? Or put on the menu to make everything else look cheap in comparison!

I regularly exceed 50 percent yield, squishing 10e gram hash. On those odds I could make over 15 grams of rosin for that 300e
prices seem to going totally crazy .. and yes I am not sure who is paying those prices..but I think it has to do a bit with.... as we say in UK, who can piss the highest up the wall :D ..... you can almost fly to states for the price of 5 grams :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yesterday had the ZRUNTZ €18 told by the dealer that its cali and best value smoke.on the menu ..have to say the terps are incredible on this one and packs a great punch also tried GRAPE GASS €18 very nice but not as terpy
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I agree, the prices of some exotics (Cali weed, upmarket hashes, extracts and so on) is just ridiculous. Maybe the people they're aimed at feel better if they're paying loads a money :D

On the other hand, prices of more everyday strains often seem to be decreasing. When I'm putting menus into the strains database my program offers me the last description and price for each strain. In most cases they remain the same but, when they're different, they seem more often to be lower than higher.

I s'pose I could devise a query to analyse the data a bit more scientifically but I just found a few examples by clicking the 'show old prices' button:

Baklava was €17 in Plug Utopia in 2022 and is €16 now.
Cheese was €16 in Terps Army in 2022 and €13 in 2023.
Kosher Kush was €20 in Balboa in December 2022, €19 in March 23 and €14 by July.
White Runtz was €18 in Family First last year, €15 this.

I'm sure there are better examples too.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Green Place dated 14 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

GASBANGER €22
I give out about the prices in this shop I know but they have got quality weed ..this was on the dutch side but the guy behind the counter tells me it's definitely from cali.. rock solid buds good smell and taste can't really figure out why it didn't make it to the more expensive side of the menu I guess it can't keep up with the VERZACE jars at €245 🙈
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

OREOZ €16
Very nice weed great flavour good stoned effect...pity not more choice on dutch side of menu it's got very small compared to cali side