Buying A Coffee Shop

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

roker wrote:No, Rusland COFFEESHOP and building on Jaap.nl for 840,000...
if thats freehold, then even if the cs goes under, you still got a period property in the centre of amsterdam for 840k sounds good to me, it will never lose value

roker

Post by roker »

hmm...the locals like to be with their own, like we all do. This multi-culti shit is just that...SHIT...if you buy it, it'll weigh you down for the rest of your life...what's it gonna be? another fucking 'theme pub'? the Dutch are sick of it, so are the tourists...

BAD INVESTMENT...jus feel a little for 'highly blessed'...maybe he's not so 'highly-blessed' after all...food for thought!
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

roker wrote:tbh...coffeeshops are going on sale now by the smarter owners...anyone who buys one now must be a penny short of a £...
funny that the only shops i know for sale are shitty failling ones,hardly the smarter owners tbh

and

For sale:

Property to Coffeeshop (with transferable license) and upstairs apartments in central Amsterdam.
This is one of the first coffee shops of Amsterdam and can be found in the middle of the stad.De case has seats on different levels, where you can sit and relax. This Coffeeshop find hippies from around the world, a happy mix of young people enjoying the relaxed atmosphere.
The property consists of:
Ground floor / basement:

Coffee shop with a working area (approx. 80 m2) and on a mezzanine bar and lounge (ca.25 m2) and a rear living room (approx. 18 m2) with private entrance.
1st Floor:
The floors have a separate living area opgang.De (approx. 55 m2) on the first floor comprises a living room / kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room with toilet.
2nd Floor:
This accommodation (approx. 55 m2) consists of a living room / kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room with toilet.
3rd Floor:
The attic floor (approx. 48 m2) consists of living room, kitchenette, shower room with toilet and a storage room.
The asking price for the property is? 840,000 - k.k.

The asking price for the license / asset / goodwill amounts? 400.000, --.
Are you interested? Please contact mr. Verriet tons, at telephone 0630230414 for more information or an inspection.
Only solvent candidates to respond.
When the company incognito visits, it is obvious that the operator and / or staff (or vendors) or nearly not personally appealing.

the building is 840k the business is seperate 400k
blessss
roker

Post by roker »

OK hb..keep pointing your silly little gun wit yo hoodie...ghehe
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

wietroker wrote:
Cal X wrote:I think it would be wise to wait and see what happens with the new Dutch Governments Coffee Shop laws. If they do decide to implement a Dutch citizens only law, the number of patrons would go way down, especially in the Centrum. I just don't think that this would be the best time to buy a Coffee Shop!
Yup, worst time to buy a coffeeshop IMO. Based on current turnover levels, I reckon it would take 5 years to get your money back at best (though you do have an asset too). Anything could happen in those 5 years.
turnover levels are goin up ALOT this year has been very busy for good coffeeshop compared to previous years
after 1 year should be turning profit imo
blessss
roker

Post by roker »

succes! als ik in de buurt bent ooit, kom ik een blowtje bij jou roken... :lol:
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

roker wrote:hmm...the locals like to be with their own, like we all do. This multi-culti shit is just that...SHIT...if you buy it, it'll weigh you down for the rest of your life...what's it gonna be? another fucking 'theme pub'? the Dutch are sick of it, so are the tourists...

BAD INVESTMENT...jus feel a little for 'highly blessed'...maybe he's not so 'highly-blessed' after all...food for thought!
dont even know what this supposed to mean? i quite like my multi culti family and life thanks very much,if your against mixing with people who arnt your own id stay stay at home,with your own (whatever that means) ;)
blessss
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

roker wrote:succes! als ik in de buurt bent ooit, kom ik een blowtje bij jou roken... :lol:
niet komt,ik niet jouw mensen
excuse mijn slecht nederlands ;)
roker

Post by roker »

highlyblessed wrote:
roker wrote:succes! als ik in de buurt bent ooit, kom ik een blowtje bij jou roken... :lol:
tja...ik zou ook niet met zo'n mietje zoals u blowen weetje?...nou, richt je pistool op iemand anders...anders zou het heel anders kunnen uitkomen...
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

roker wrote:
highlyblessed wrote:
tja...ik zou ook niet met zo'n mietje zoals u blowen weetje?...nou, richt je pistool op iemand anders...anders zou het heel anders uitkomen...
ok mate whatever ,i got customers to serve and no.18 to blaze to much time on ya hands i think, i got no time for pointless arguments

blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
roker

Post by roker »

I wish you good luck...it's just the 'gangsta' look with the gun and the hoodie avatar...are you trying to create an impression on people?
Conkers

Post by Conkers »

roker wrote:I wish you good luck...it's just the 'gangsta' look with the gun and the hoodie avatar...are you trying to create an impression on people?
It's an avatar, don't get too excited.
Gravitaye
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

roker wrote:I wish you good luck...it's just the 'gangsta' look with the gun and the hoodie avatar...are you trying to create an impression on people?
Chill dude, go meet HB and you will see he is just a normal guy far from his avatar.

Like me :wink:
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

Kermit wrote:
Chill dude, go meet HB and you will see he is just a normal guy far from his avatar.

Like me :wink:
I have met him as well, he's a good dude just trying to answer a question!
roker

Post by roker »

alright, alright...geez Image