Abraxas

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Abraxas

I like Abraxas
90%
I don't like Abraxas
10%

Total votes: 163

dellipants

Abraxas

Post by dellipants »

I have been to this coffeeshop on every visit and it's a great place. They have finally started to put the hash back in the shakes! They do the best tasting cakes and shakes in the world, but as I have always had a smoke before trying them i'm not sure how they affect me!

After my 7-8 visits at Abraxas, this was the first time that i found the bar staff really miserable, which kind of put me off staying for a few drinks (which is normally the case at this place).

Delly
offmetree

Post by offmetree »

Quite a nice coffeeshop. Pretty good drinks menu. Never really smoked anything too memorable from here, but the special cakes and more particularly special milkshakes are great.

Although they didn't sell them for a time, we saw someone else buy one last time we went there.

I've been asked for ID loads of times when going here and I'm 25, 6'4"

Nice place, but like a few others mention, a bit touristy.

Abraxas now own, what used to be called Chocolata (used to have 2 floors and sell even better cakes and gateaux-type-things - now 1 floor and sells Abraxas cakes only).
Eat Well. Stay Fit. Die Anyway.
:)
tdw121270

Post by tdw121270 »

Here's a tip don't sit on the little table with the high stools opposite the drinks bar. After 20mins of sitting on the high stools my arse went numb and started to ache like mad (witty replies not needed) LOL.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Picked up a gram of the Strawberyy at €10 a gram - nothing special flavour or stone wise, the staff were very up & down, doubt I'll go back.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
petewithers

Post by petewithers »

This place has been pretty average whenever I've been in, which I admit is quite a few times due to the generally good weed and central location. Internet access is free too, I think, as long as you buy something from there (which you will anyway, I imagine). Pop in for a quick one, but based on quite some experience this is not really a place to hang around for too long.
cobweb1989

Post by cobweb1989 »

Boner describes the service here very well it was up and down. I visited this coffeeshop 3 times whilst in A' dam. Only once did I buy weed however, the other two times me and my mates just smoked our own and bought coffees. The place is quite relaxed inside and there is always some old guy mumbling to himself but that all adds to the experience. Most of the smokers were outside but I used the tobacco substitute (If anyone knows its real name I would like to know thanx) and smoked indoors. Bought 1 pre-rolled pure which was my first weed after setting foot in A’ dam. It was a nice way to start the trip but I wouldn’t buy it again. There are only two floors at the moment. I think there renovating the third. Relaxed coffeeshop (the emphasis on coffee) with cool vibes and nice costumers.
7/10
Pick it, Pack it, Fire it up, come along.
battle

Post by battle »

really nice shop. icant remeber what i was smokein here. but it was good^^
Mr.Niceguy^^
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

stopped in in June. was busy. sat upstairs and smoked some of my own gear.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
ga

ggggggggg

Post by ga »

more expensive of where i use to buy but high quality and friendly staff
the menu look for small quantities but i remember special offer for the 5 grams
i evere go when im in amsterdam cute street and easy acces
really clean in the last years i remember some people some years ago trying to sold others thinks in the nearest out
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

:shock:
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
m.c

Post by m.c »

w,t,f
urma

Re: ggggggggg

Post by urma »

ga wrote:i remember some people some years ago trying to sold others thinks in the nearest out
i'll have what he's havin' :lol:
"exterminate all rational thought"
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I tried to enjoy this place but its just too moody??????????
Happy User

Post by Happy User »

I'm not a cannabis connoisseur, so that's all kind of the same to me. What's good about this shop is that it has plenty of comfortable space, and it has good juice drinks. The Abraxas Witch served buds, and she was happy and friendly.

Post by 25211 »

passed through just to buy some Skuff on 22/10/08 very friendly bud tender giving good friendly advice to the couple in front of me in the queue
then on the 24th spent a bit of time smoking and drinking coffee
It was busy as it has been everytime I have been in, but found a seat on the ground floor
the coffee is expensive but IMHO worth it some of the best I have had
A nice place for an hour or so if you can find a seat